Connected by the soul: chapter 18

I know nothing she's said has been wrong, but I haven't even known Colby a whole month. It's like she knows more than I do about it, yet I know she's right. Amanda moves on to the tarot cards and I listen, but my thoughts go through my head, keeping me from focusing. I know she said, it should be fine as long as we're careful. She said not to mess with the spirits and if we do any rituals use salt, crystals, and sage for protection. After that we said a few more things then Sam stopped recording. I see Sam and Colby go off to the side and talk. Corey goes pulls out his phone, which normally I'd do to, but I have to ask Amanda something. I know I've said I love you to Colby, and I don't think I could ever say it without meaning it, but I don't get it. I don't know how or if it is real. I don't know maybe Amanda does somehow. I just want some lind of explanation, because I've never felt like this with someone. I just I know I don't have a guard over my heart with Colby and I... I don't know. I know he wouldn't hurt me, but the fear of it is always in the back of my mind. I go up to Amanda and Kat and Jake are sitting each on one side of her. They're all talking when I come up. "Hey Bri." Kat says. She pulls the chair Sam was sitting in closer to the group so I can sot down. "Hey." I smile, but the smile doesn't reach that far up. "You okay." Kat asks. "Yeah of course. I just. Can I ask you something." I say turning towards Amanda. "Yeah sure." Amanda says with a sweet smile. "How did you know so much about Colby and I?" I ask. "Well I can tell it's like a feeling. I can feel the love you have for him. I don't know how to explain it. You know that feeling you get from thinking about him, let alone seeing him" Amanda says. "Yeah." I reply slightly smiling, just at the thought of me thinking of Colby. "Well it creates like a radiation that I can feel. Not to the same degree as you two of course, but I feel it." She smiles. "I just... I don't know though." I say not able to express what I want to say. "I know." She smiles. "But how do you know? How do I know. I just don't understand how I can love someone as much as this, someone I barely know." I blather out. "I know. It's like were connected by the soul." Amanda says. "Woah, are you a psychic or dr.seus?" Jake laughs. I look over to him and laugh. Amanda is exactly right though. I never believed in soul mates, but it feels impossible not to with Colby. "Brianna!" I hear Sam and Colby call out in unison.  I turn to them and they gesture for me to walk over to them. "Well it was nice meeting you. Thank you." I say getting up and giving her a quick hug. "No problem. It was nice meeting you too. You have a lovely personality." She says.  I just smile then look at Kat and Jake really quick. "I'll be back." I say to both of them. They just nod and smile, so I walk over to Sam and Colby. "Yeah. What's up?" I ask as I approach them. "Well we were wondering of you wanted to keep in the part with you and Colby." Sam says. "Oh shit I forgot about Colby having a whole dan base of fans that don't know about us. "Well shit I don't know. What do you guys think?" I laugh. They both smile and lightly laugh. "Well we came to the conclusion that it would look awkward if we don't, so we think we should leave it, because the video won't come out until like three to four weeks, since we have to film and edit it. So I was thinking I can post a video on my channel on our relationship before then. It's not like I'm worried we won't last or anything." He smiles. Normally that sounds kind of soon and scary, but Colby's confident smile automatically makes me feel ten times better so I agree to it. "Yeah okay." I say hugging Colby. "I have confidence in our relationship and I'm ready as you are as long as they don't eat me alive or anything." I joke.