Connected by the Soul: Chapter 23

"Please stop." I laugh out. "I always used to hear Colby gasp like that." Corey adds. "Okay I'm done." He laughs out. "Oh thank God." Colby laughs. We settle down before walking into the restaurant. The people passing by probably thought we were lunatics. We went inside and ordered our sushi. It was really fun we just talked, laugh, and well ate sushi. *time skip to when we get back to the Baltimore Hotel* We walk to the front and See the rest of the group waiting for us. "Finally your here." Sam says as we walk up. "Shut up this is your fault." Colby grumbles as we approach them. "What? What did I do?" Sam laughs. "Yeah Colby you should have just gotten us the food." Corey laughs. "I know then you had the audacity to take forever to chose and you asked Corey and I to pay." I say shaking my head. Corey bursts out in laughter, as Colby's mouth falls open. "Okay wow. Don't talk to me." Colby says pretending to be mad and leaning against the building. "Awe baby. Don't be like that. You know I was joking." I say walking up to him, with puppy eye. "Hm." He says turning his head away from me. I wrap my arms around his waist. "Oh come on I was joking. I know you can't stay mad at me." I say placing my chin on his chest and looking up at him. He looks down at me with a look I've seen before and I immediately get chills. In one swift motion our positions are switched and I'm against the wall. "Yeah. And what's stopping me from punishing you right now." He says. I just look at the lust in his eyes. It feels impossible to look away, until I hear someone clear there throat. I move my head slightly to the left and see the group looking at us in shock and strangers passing by, but Colby's eyes are still on me. I look back to him and debate my options. "Colby everyone's looking. Were in public." I whisper. "So were at a hotel." He says, his voice deep and lustful. "It's haunted." I point out. "So." He smirks. "Colby I'm not trying to have a three some with a ghost." I say, not only trying to convince him this is a bad idea, but myself. "I don't mind." He laughs. "And the moment is over. Your gross." I laugh. Colby puts his hands down and steps back. "Damn it. I knew you were thinking about it." He says with a small pout. "Next time." I laugh. "Really." He smiles. "No. But I love you." I lean up and kiss him, but pull away before anything can happen again. "I love you to." He smiles. "Come on." I say. At some point in time the group left, because when I looked back over there was no one around except strangers coming in and out. I'm honestly surprised that I'm not as embarrassed as I'd normally be after everything that just went down. Colby and I walk in and still we don't see them. Colby pulls out his phone and texts Sam. He almost immediately gets a response, saying that there in the room on the top floor. Colby and I step into the elevator and waite for it to reach the top. Surprisingly we're the only people in the elevator for the moment. Don't get me wrong I'm happy though, I always feel like it's so awkward just standing there. We get to the third floor and the elevator stops. "Dang it." I murmur, right before the doors open and a man walks in. He presses the sixth floor, which wasn't that bad. My phone bings and I pull it out to see a text from Colby. I glance over to him before opening up the text and reading it. The text reads 'I know your upset we can't make out now that someones here. Don't worry me too.' I immediately start laughing my ass off, causing Colby to do the same. The guy probably thinks we're insane, but I can't stop laughing. I see him glance over to us then click the button to the fifth floor. The elevator doors open and he leaves. As embarrassing as that is, it just makes the both of us laugh even more. Once we calm down Colby says something. "My offer still stands." He smiles. Before I can even respond the elevator sounds and the doors open. We see the group waiting and laughing as we walk out. "So how was it?" Kat laughs. "Shut up." I laugh. "Yeah Kat. It was Colby who was ready to fuck." Sam laughs. He was right, but he clearly couldn't read my thoughts.