Connected by the soul: chapter 16

"You can't keep resisting me." Colby smirks. "I can try." I laugh, knowing he's right. "Okay so you need help chosing outfits and changing into them. Okay got it." Colby jokes. "Shut up help me chose what to bring." I kid you not Colby and I chose like thirty minutes choosing outfits. We decided to match for some, because why not. In total we chose eight outfits for this seven day trip. I packed them up then ended up just chosing something real quick for today. I just decided on black pre-ripped skinny jeans and Colby didn't know this yet, but I was going to take the sweater he was wearing. As soon as my bags are packed I grab my black jeans and put them on top of the dresser by my door, as Colby sits down on my bed. "You know Colby. You were right I don't think I can keep resisting you." I say walking over to him. I see his eyes light up with lust, making me feel weak to my stomach. I sit on his lap. "Maybe you can help me undress." I say slightly laughing. Somehow the smile on his face grows even more. My heart melts looking at him. Shit I'm on a mission. One wrong move and this goes in a whole nother direction. 'Either way the outcome will be good.' My subconscious tells me. Shit, no this is too early anyways I convince myself. "What are you thinking about babe?" Colby asks in a low voice, sending shivers down my spine. "You." I say before pulling his sweater up. Colby takes his hand off my waist so I can take his sweater off. Perfect. As soon as it's off I jump up and b-line to the bathroom, grabbing my jeans on the way. "Oh what the fuck." Colby says chasing after me. "Sorry babe. I love you." I say locking the bathroom door before he can get in. "That's fucked up. You could have just asked." Colby yells through the door. "Good idea." That'll be easier next time. "Nope next time I'm net letting go, until I at least get a kiss or something." Colby says as I change. "I'll kiss you when I get out. Thanks for the sweater." I laugh as I slip it on. "It better be a french at the least." Colby says. I just laugh and don't respond. I can smell his sent on it as I slide my arms through the sleeves. "Yup I'm not giving this back it's my new favorite jacket." I say opening the door. He looks at me and I see his pupils grow. Shit if does that every time I put on his clothes, that's all I'm gonna wear. "Are you ready for that kiss?" I laugh. "Okay it's my turn to take the sweater off you. I could start with the pants though." He says eyeing me. "No we have to go already were gonna be late." I laugh walking past him to my room. I grab my bags and place them by the door. "Okay fine. But were not leaving without that kiss." Colby says pushing against the door. "Colbyyy were gonna be late." I whine. "Then you better stop talking." He responds. Shit if we kiss now, I'm not so sure I'll care to go anymore. But shit, I'm starting to not care now. "Fine." I say giving in to myself and him. I lean up and kiss him. It quickly deepens as he holds my waist. Thank god he did, because I was weak at the knees from this damn kiss. I pull my hands off of his neck and pull back. "Well shit." I whisper. Colby slightly chuckles. "You know it was smart of you to pull away when you did because I was seconds away from." "Okay time to go." I say cutting him off. And turning around to open the door. I can't hear that. We really won't leave this damn house. Colby grabs my stuff for me and pops the trunk to put it inside. We get into the car and he drives us to his house. We arrive around 4:50. We walk in and Sam looks at us. "You guys are hella late the psychic is supposed to be here in like ten minutes." Sam says. "Sorry it took long to pack." Colby says. "Mhmm sure." Sam says. "Yeah you guys were probably fucking." Jake laughs.