Connected by the soul: chapter 22

It takes a while, but Corey and I eventually stop laughing as we leave. We all go to the place to get rental cars. Sam and Colby were talking because they never had to take two cars before, but Colby didn't want to take some van or big car. Sam ended up giving up and we decided to just go to the hotel in two separate cars. Colby, Corey and I would go in one car and Sam, Kat, and Jake would go in another. Colby and Sam both rented out cars then we split up. I ended up driving, so that Colby can film from the passenger seat. We start driving to the hotel and Colby starts recording. He explains what the game plan is and just adds in more detail about the hotel and ghost seen there. "Okay guys we'll explain more when were all at the hotel." Colby says shutting off the camera. It was actually nice driving because the traffic wasn't crazy like in LA. "I'm hella hungry." Corey laughs. "Me too. I'm really bout to skip this whole hotel thing to get food." I laugh out. "Exactly the ghost are dead, there not going anywhere." Corey laughs. "You guy's were like ten minutes away from the hotel. We can eat after." Colby says. "Fine, but if I get all grumpy blame yourself." I laugh. "Yeah brother, I'm with Bri on this one." Corey says. We arrive to the hotel and waite out front. "Where's the rest of them." I ask. Literally as the words leave my mouth Colby's phone rings. He answers and puts in on speaker. "Hey brother!" Sam's voice projects through the phone. "Hey. Where are you guys?" Colby asks. "Everyone was hungry so we decided to stop at Taco Bell. I assumed you guys would stop for some food too, but I decided to call and check anyways." Sam says. "Oh your fucking joking me right?" I say looking at Colby. Colby looks at me embarrassed then back at the camera. "Damn it Sam. Now I'm in trouble. I'll call you later." Sam starts to speak, but Colby hangs up and looks at Corey and I. "Haha. So you guys want food?" Colby says blushing. "Your driving." I say tossing him the keys then walking back to the car. "Yeah and paying." Corey adds. I just nod my head in agreement as I get into the passenger seat. "Damn it Sam." Colby murmurs as he walks around to the driver seat. "What do you guys want to eat?" Colby asks, as he starts the car. "I don't care I just want to eat." I respond. "Um how about Chipotle?" Corey suggest. "No." I respond. "Bruh. You just said you didn't care." Corey complains. "I don't, I just don't want Chipotle. Last time we went there you guys literally occupied all the bathrooms the whole day. I'm not gonna deal with that in a hotel." I say crossing my arms. "Okay, how about Subway or sushi?" Colby suggest. "Yeah either is fine." I smile. "Ooo. Actually sushi does sound kind of smack right now." Corey says. "Sushi it is. Baby can you search directions to the nearest sushi place." Colby says looking at me. "Yeah sure." I respond taking out my phone. I put it on google maps, then Colby starts driving there. "Hhhuhhhh!" Corey exaggerates a huff. "What happened?" I ask, turning to look at him. "Oh nothing." Corey says dragging out the g. "Okay fine." I laugh turning back around. "It's juuusst...." Corey stops waiting for a reaction. "Corey spit it out or I'm not paying for your sushi." Colby laughs. "It's just there was once a time when you used to call me baby instead of Bri." Corey fake pouts. I start laughing my ass off. "Oh corey you'll always be my baby." Colby laughs. "Hey!" I exclaim. Colby winks at me. "Hey. I saw that." Corey says. "No. There was just something in my eye." Colby laughs. "Sure. I bet your going to start spending taco tuesday and naked Wednesday with Bri now instead of me." Corey says. I almost choke from Corey's words and Colby starts laughing his ass off. "Dude I'm tryna drive. Your gonna make me crash the car." Colby says with a laugh after every other word. "My bad dude." He laughs. A few seconds later we safely make it to the sushi place and Colby parks the car in front of the place. "It's okay. I guess it'll just be Jake and I." Corey says, then fake sighs, as we get out the car. At this point we're laughing so much I'm gasping for air.