Connected by the Soul: chapter 24

"Hey! It's her fault. She shouldn't have turned me on." Colby exclaims. "What. I didn't even do anything." I say. "Well it doesn't take much, when it comes to you." He winks. "Oh hell no. Not again." Sam exclaims. "Shut up Sam. Let me have my moment. I don't say anything when you call on your demons at 3:00am then act like nothing happened an hour later, when your doing it with Kat." Colby says giving him a death stare. "Hey that was one time." Sam defends. "Damn Kat four in the morning. You didn't tell me about that one." I laugh. Kat starts blushing. "That's because it just happened a few nights ago." She says looking down. "Wow. And you guys got mad at Colby and I." I laugh. "Exactly." He agrees. "Nooo. I thought we all agreed it was Sam's fault." Jake laughs. "Oh yeah true." I laugh along. "That's still not fair." Sam says. "You guys are we gonna film. I don't know what's scarier knowing that there's ghost here or knowing about your sex lives." Corey says with a laugh. We all burst out into more laughter, but agree. Sam soon starts filming. He catches the fans up on what's going on, before he opens the door and we walk in. "So this is the suite and supposedly the most haunted room." He says as we tour around it. "Damn this place is two stories." Kat exclaims. "Right?" I say in just as much amazement as her. "Yeah you guys should come on more of the trips." Sam says. "Oh hell no. It may look nice, but I've seen the shit that has gone down in your videos." I laugh. "Agreed." Kat says. "Good point." Sam laughs. "It's not that bad." Jake says. "That's because you can't bother to get scared." I say. "Only because I have my all mighty paddle bored and shrek to protect me." He laughs. "Damn I need one of those." I joke. "But you have me." Colby says. "Meh. Shrek is better." I laugh. "Hey!" He exclaims. "I'm joking." I laugh, before going over to him and giving him a quick kiss. He wraps his arm around me. "Okay we're gonna have to cut half of this out, let's film." Sam says. "Don't worry I turned it off for a bit." Colby says. "Oh sorry." I say, feeling bad about keeping them from filming. "No worries, it's always like this." Corey smiles. "Knowing them he's probably not lying." Kat adds. "He's not." Jake laughs. Colby turns back on the camera. "Okay guys we are going to settle in and put all our stuff away, then we'll be back." Colby says to the camera. We do exactly that and set all our stuff down. Colby turns the camera on once again. "Okay so there is a beach near by and people have reportedly seen sailors and boats off in the distance. For now we are going to tour around the hotel. We'll probably also do a ritual in this hotel room tonight at three. Tomorrow is when we'll probably go to the beach at around twelve to one, because that is said when the most sightings are. Anyways we plan on doing a ritual there too." Colby explains to the camera. "Waite we are doing two rituals?" Corey asks in surprise. "Yeah. That's what I just said." Colby laughs. "You never told me that." Corey exclaims. "Oopsie." Sam laughs. "You guys are annoying." He says crossing his arms. "Fine you don't have to do them. We won't force you to do anything, but it would be better with you." Colby says. "Fine. I'll do it, but only if you promise me one thing." Corey says, looking at both Sam and Colby. "What's that?" Sam asks. "If something goes wrong or it gets to scary, you have to promise me we're leaving." Corey says. "Yeah I agree with that." I state. "Me too." Kat says. "Yeah of course." Sam says. "Okay fine. It's good then." Corey says, as a smile appears back on his face. "Woohoo." Sam laughs out, while clapping. "Okay. Let's go explore." Colby says. "Oh. Peep the merch." Sam says, motioning to Kat. Colby turns the camera to Kat and she looks down at her hoodie. "Oh yeah, I forgot I was wearing this." Kat laughs. "Of course. My girls out here supporting me." Sam laughs. "Yeah of course. It's great for something you don't mind losing on the trip." She says. Both Sam and Colby's mouth drop open, as the rest of us fall into laughter. "Just kidding. This is one of my favorite hoodies." She laughs. "Better be." Colby jokes. "Okay. Come on. The ghost are gonna be tired of us, by the time we leave this room." Jake laughs. "You're right. Let's go." Colby laughs, as he opens the door.