Connected by the soul: Chapter 10

I ended up explaining everything about my past to Colby. He told me I didn't have to, but I felt like I should, especially after he just stood up for me. I surprisingly didn't cry as much as I expected to. But I still cried a good amount, enough for him to have to comfort me through it. Of course it all took a long time to explain so by the time I finished the story and finished crying it was time to go. We leave Taco Bell and walk back to Colby's car. "So Colby tell me more about you, now that you already know I'm an emotional wreck." I laugh as I get into the car. "What do you want to know?" He asks. "I don't anything. All I know is your really trusting and sweet. Oh and you throw a good punch." Colby laughs at my last sentence. "I'm actually not that trusting." He says. "Really, because you trusted me in your car, and your trusting to open up to me right now. Plus I'm almost a complete stranger." I state. "Yeah, but that's you. I don't even know why I'm doing all this. It just feels right with you. And your defiantly not a stranger. I've learned more about you in the past twenty-four hours than most the people I know. I never care to listen to much, but I care with you. Why you may ask. I don't know." He chuckles. I guess he's right. I literally just opened up and told him my whole life story even though all I really know is his name. "Umm... What's your favorite type of music then?" I ask, stumped at his last reply. "Here I have a playlist I'll show you." We listen to Colby's playlist the rest of the way to his house, or Sam's house. I think they live together. "Do you and Sam live together?" I ask virtually out of no where. He smiles, "Yeah Sam and I bought a house, my friends Jake and Corey also live with us." He answers. "Oh cool. So Tara like actually knows you?" I half ask and half state. "Yeah, we haven't really gotten the chance to talk to much though." He responds. "Oh." I nod my head. We pull up to a pretty big house. It's big and reminds me of a paradise. "You live here?" I ask sounding more surprised than I intended to. Colby chuckles a soft low laugh. "Yeah." Is all he says back. "Oh it's a nice house." I say getting out the car. I waite for Colby as he walks around the car so we can go in together. "Hey." Colby says grabbing "Yeah?" I ask. "Well I um... I just wanted to know if I can ask you my last question, from the game we were playing earlier. "Oh yeah, go ahead." I say. "Okay... Um I was just kind of wondering if you wanted to date." I can't help, but to smile at how nervous he is, especially because he doesn't look like the type to get nervous over things like this. "I don't know, your music taste is questionable." I joke. He pretends to get offended, making us both laugh. "I would love to go out, and you have wonderful music taste." I say as we approach the door. "Oh good." He says filled with relief. Colby takes my hand in his and we walk on. We walk in to see everybody talking and laughing. "I didn't know Kat was here." I whisper to Colby as we approach the group. "Really. Her and Sam seemed to be getting real close at the bar." He whispers back. That was true. We go up to the group all greeting one another. "I knew it!" Tara yelled when she finally looked over to us. "Knew what?" I play dumb. "Don't act so innocent you nasty lottle children." She laughs. "Where both older than you." Colby says. "Yeah, and were you last night." I add on.  "Okay you got me there." She laughs before turning back to talk to Jake. Colby and I sit down on the couch and talk a bit more. Through out the night we just talked, ate pizza, and messed around with one another. I met a few new people. This seemed to be like the whole friend group. Kevin wanted to do a video for his channel so we decided to do a team vs. team of Pictionary.