Connected by the soul: chapter 13

"Okay, let's go to bed." I state kind of as a question. "Yeah okay." He says wrapping his arm around my shoulders. I say good night to everyone abd waite for Colby to do the same. "Don't be too loud please." Colby says to the group while walking back up to me. "Not without you brother." Corey responds with a wink. "Better not." Colby winks back. We laugh for a quick moment then head to Colby's room. "Do you have any big sweaters or shirts?" I ask as I close the door behind me. "Yeah and I have a half bathroom right there." Colby says pointing to a door at the corner of his room. He hands me a long, well long for me, plain white shirt. "Thank you." I say grabbing it. "No problem." Colby responds as I walk to the bathroom. I go to the bathroom and change into the shirt. Wow this shirt is actually one of the most comfortable things I've ever worn. I fold my clothes and walk out. I see Colby sitting on the bed, changed as well. All he's wearing is a pair of grey sweats, no shirt. Oh God he's gonna kill me, looking like that. "Oh you can just sit your clothes on the dresser." Colby says. "Huh? Oh yeah. Okay thank you." I say probably sounding like a fool. I put my clothes down on the dresser then took back around to him staring at me. "Looks like I'm not the only one." I mumble to myself. "Oh sorry what'd you say?" He says shaking his head a little. "Nothing." I laugh. "Sorry." He says quietly while gliding his gingers through his hair. "No need." I say sitting next to him. "So..." Colby drags out. "So..." I mimic him. "Well are you tied?" He laughs. "Yeah. Well kind of." I say, even confused by my answer. He just looks at me kind of confused. "Well I am tired, but I doubt I'll be able to get much sleep." I explain. "Why not?" Colby asks. "I don't really know." I shrug. "That happens to me some times. How about we get in bed and we'll just talk, until either one of us, or both of us fall asleep." He says. "Yeah okay." I say getting up and sliding in bed. Colby goes under the blanket on the other side. "Okay tell me about the place were going to." I say scooting slightly closer to Colby. "Well the hotel is in Maryland, like I already said and it's called Admiral Fell Inn. That's all I really know actually. It was Sam's turn to do research. Oh and it's haunted of course." He says. "Well of course it's haunted." I laugh. "It's kind of scary not knowing much about it, but I'm excited." I add. "Yeah me too. I enjoy going on trips like these. Sometimes they get kind of crazy though." Colby and I start talking about all the other places he went to and the experiences he had in them. I was honestly scared for him, with some things he told me. "Wow so do you guys think you have any spirits or anything attached to you?" I ask. "With all the places we've been to. Most likely." He laughs. "Oh sorry looks like I got to go." I laugh. "Not this time." He says grabbing me. "I'm kidding. I'm too tired to even get up right now." I laugh and cuddle into him. We end up talking a bit more before we both end up falling asleep. We fell asleep in a cuddling position and it honestly made my heart melt. The next morning I woke up pretty early. I got really good sleep last night. I look over to a still sleeping Colby. His arm is still draped around me as he lightly snores. I swear this man is magic. He can make anything in my life better. I stare at him for a little while then move his hair from his face. "Colby wake up." I whisper. He doesn't respond so I say it again a bot louder, while gently shaking him. "Huh?" He says finally waking up. "Get up." I whisper. "Can't I sleep in?" He complains. "No I'm bored. Let's go get breakfast in the kitchen." I say shaking him. "I'm not hungry." He murmurs while covering his head with a pillow.