Connected by the soul: chapter 20

I hear Colby's alarm blaring, waking the both of us up. I check my phone to see the time at five in the morning. "Your joking. We literally only got like an hour of sleep." I say, rubbing my eyes. "Yeah, but it was defiantly worth it." Colby says stretching and yawning. "Yeah. At least I know I'll be able to sleep on the plane." I say, with a light laugh. "Yeah." Colby says before leaning over and kissing me. I smile into the kiss then pull away. "Come on let's go shower." I say. "Together?" Colby asks excitedly. "Yeah why not." I shrug and get out of bed. Colby jumps out of bed. "Fuckkk. I love you so much." He says spinning me around and kissing me. I just laugh as he places me down. "Hey babe?" I say looking at Colby. "Yeah." He says. "Do you think the group is gonna be mad?" I laugh. "Nah we weren't even that loud." He says. "That's a fat ass lie." I laugh. "Okay maybe it is, but who cares they deserve it for yesterday anyways." Colby laughs. "I guess your right." I laugh. We go and take the shower before drying off and going back into his room to change. The shower was really nice and relaxing. Not gonna lie it wasn't just a shower, but you know for the most part it was. Colby and I both decide to dress in sweats. Colby puts on a plain black t-shirt, while I put on one of his sweaters. "Awe you look so good baby." Colby says staring at me. "Stop lying. I look like a dumpster diver, except I took a shower." I laugh. "Shut your cute ass up." Colby says pulling me into a hug. I just laugh and hug him back. "Come on we have to go soon." I say pulling away. We grab our stuff and bring it to the front door. I can hear people moving, talking and I can gear a shower running, but there's no one to be seen down stairs. "Damn for once were the first ones ready." I say to Colby. Then I see Sam and Kat walking over to us with there suite case opens. "Hey, you guys. Where's Jake and Corey?" I ask. "There still getting ready. They'll probably be done soon." Sam replies. "I got barely any sleep last night." Kat says before yawning. "Oh what happened?" I ask acting clueless. "Really? You guys suck." Kat says. "Yeah I hate you guys." Sam laughs. "This is your fault if you just kept your mouth shut we could have left it as a joke." Colby says. "Wow so this is your fault. Don't talk to me." Kat jokes, walking over to stand beside me. "Wow Sam. You really did it this time." I laugh. "What ... How is this my fault?" Sam laughs confused. Just then Jake walks down the stairs and Jake comes out from his room. They both come to the door and Jake looks tired as hell. I actually do feel kind of bad for him his room is next to Colby's. "I hate you guys." Jake says as he approaches us. "Woah Jake you look like a mess." Corey laughs. "Yeah that's because these two decided to literally fuck ALL NIGHT." Jake says pointing to Colby and I. "Oh yeah even I heard you guys from down here, but it wasn't that loud." Corey laughs. "Yeah because you were a whole floor away. I was in the room right next to theirs." Jake exclaims with a yawn. "Oops." I laugh. "No it's not just an 'oops' because of you guys I am not only sleep deprived, but scared for life." Jake says. "Hey we already agreed before you came this is Sam's fault for not keeping his mouth shut." Colby laughs. "Wow. Thanks a lot Sam." Jake says. "Poor Sam." I laugh. "It's okay though to make up for it Sam is going to buy all of us breakfast before we  go to the airport." Colby says. "Oh yeah good idea." I say in excitement. "Yeah that way we can eat while we waite for the plane and we'll be able to sleep on the plane." Kat chimes in. "Ooo breakfast. I say we get Mc Donald's." Corey smiles. "Yeah that sounds good. Okay I forgive you Sam thanks." Jake laughs. "Waite what. Why do I have to buy breakfast this isn't my fault." Sam complains. "Too bad we already agreed it is your buying breakfast." I laugh. "Fine. Whatever." Sam gives in and laughs. We all drive to Mc Donald's and order. Sam pays for it and it actually got to us pretty fast. Which was good, because I thought we were going to be late at first, but were actually slightly ahead of schedule.