Connected by the soul: Chapter 12

"Shut up." I retort, while Colby flips Kevin off. The group laughs and Colby and I just sit down some where. "I don't know, you guys seem to get real close real quick. And I mean real close." Jake laughs. "Shut up Jake. My room is right across from yours and I think the whole house, heard you guys." The whole house got quite before exploding in laughter. "Hey what did I do?" Tara exclaims. "Apparently you moaned to loud." I laugh out. I was laughing so hard, my stomach started hurting, tears began to fall out my eyes. It took a while for the group to settle down. "Hey, I have to go get groceries today, but I'll still meet you guys at the club later." Kevin says getting up. "Okay it's getting late we should go." Devyn says. "Oh yeah." Xepher nods and gets up. We all hug one another and say our goodbyes to the people leaving. Essentially everyone leaves except Tara, Kat and I. "We should probably go to." I say looking over to Tara. She turns a away from Jake and towards me. "But I don't wannnnaaa." She whines, with giggles in the end. "Well I came here with you and I don't like taking Ubers home alone. Especially at night." I complain. "Just stay." She says making puppy eyes. I just scoff and turn back towards Colby. "You should stay." He says looking slightly down at me. "Whose side are you on?" I laugh. "Hey. I'm just saying it would be fun." He says with his hands up in defence and winking at the word fun. "Your gross." I laugh. "I'm joking. Plus there's a spear room. But if you wanted to stay in mine I swear I'm not like that." He says locking his gingers with mine. "Your right. Okay." I agree. "Wow. So you'll do it if Colby says to." Tara says, while turning towards me once again. "Shut up you only want to stare here because of Jake." I retort with a laugh. Tara just fake glares at me then laughs. "Your right." She admits. I turn slightly to the left to see Corey, Sam and Kat laughing at the whole interaction. "Okay well. Were gonna go to bed." Sam says. "Okay. Goodnight." I say before hugging them both. They do the same before walking to Sam's room. "Oh waite Sam." Corey calls out. Sam stops and looks at Corey. "Yeah?" Sam asks. "Don't be to loud." Corey laughs. I start dieing in laughter as I see Kat's face flame up. "Fuck off." Is all Sam said before walking off into his room along with Kat. "Awe Corey. You ruined there mood." I laugh. "Good my room is right next to his and I can't sleep at night." He replies, making me laugh. "Oh that reminds me." I hear Colby say before walking to Sam. He talks to sam for only about two minutes, then I see Sam peek his head around Colby. I see him nod his head in agreement to something then Colby turns towards me again. "Thank you." I hear Colby say as he gets closer to me. "What was that about?" I ask once Colby came back to me. "Do you like scary things?" Colby asks, avoiding my question. "Umm... Yeah I guess I do. Of course I get scared duh, but it kind of intrigues me I suppose." I answer, still pondering the question. "What about paranormal things?" Colby asks. "Yeah it's the same as my last answer. Why?" I ask, confused on how this relevant to anything. "Corey, Jake, Sam, and I go on these trips to haunted places, and I wanted to know if you'd go to our next one?" Colby explains. "Where is it and when are you going?" I ask. "In two days and in Baltimore Maryland." He replies with a smile. "Oh you're flying there?" I ask. "Yeah. Do you want to come?" He asks. I barely met him and he wants me to fly over five hours across the country to some haunted place with him, is he crazy? I look into his deep blue eyes staring into my damn soul. "Okay. I'll go." What the fuck. Am I crazy? The words just fell out my mouth from looking at him. I see a huge smile appear on Colby's face, causing one to appear on my face too. Awe, look how happy he is that I'm gonna be there. I couldn't say no if I wanted to. This could be trouble, trying to say no to him.