Part 4

Arionna monae brown

"Who all gon be here" I asked as we pulled up

"Nigga don't you think it's to late to be asking that question" Kevin said parking the car.

"Boy shut up never mind"

As we walked closer we could her "welcome to the party" by pop smoke playing.

"Ohh bitch this my song" Kayla said pulling jayla to go dance.

Me and kay walked up to k9 and his friends they where the only ones we knew was there at the moment.

"There go your girlfriend" I said out loud trying to be funny.

"Who nya" trell asked with a surprised look on his face.

"And bitch there go your boyfriend" she said pointing to murda making everybody look at us.

I looked at him with a mug on my face.

"It's not nice to stare" he said looking up from his phone mugging me back.

"Boy wasn't nobody looking at your ugly ass"

"The only ugly person I know is your hoe ass momma" he said winking as soon as he said that k9 threw a crate at his head but he ducked it.

"My bad bruh I'm playing" murda said with a smirk on his face.

Everybody that was right there started laughing being extra ass black people.

"Chill on my momma" Kevin said picking the crate up and putting back where he got it.

1 hour and some change went by and we was just all cooling me and kay was drunk asf dancing.

"Yeah that's her" I heard somebody say.

I turned around seeing Nicole approaching me.

"I wanna fight"

"Why bitch I don't even know you" I said scrunching my face.

Nicole had 5 girls with her they all look like they was ready to fight.

"KAYLA" "JAYLA" kay waved them over.

"So why do you want to fight me" I said pulling my hair up.

"Cause you been talking to my bf knowing he had a girl"

"Bitch who is your boyfriend ?"

"Diamond don't play stupid"

"Gir- first of all I don't even talk to that nigga bu-"

"I don't care about none of that run me my one" she said cutting me off.

"THEY FIGHTING" somebody yelled causing everybody to crowd around us.