Part 57

Arionna monae brown

Not proofread at all.

"This shit so crazy dawg

"This shit so crazy dawg." Kevin sniffed watching the casket get lowered down six feet into the ground.

"The city gon feel my pain on this one." Chazz mumbled to himself.

I laid my head on tutti shoulder letting out silent tears.

Can't believe my best friend gone.

I watched as Keon stood up and walked away with tears streaming down his face.

It's crazy how one minute you could be here laughing it up and then be gone in the snap of a finger.

Shit is not fair at all.

_____

I looked around seeing everybody either high or drunk as 'I know' by polo g played loudly in the background.

Just ghetto as fuck.

I sat in front of the big picture of Dre with the words 'our ghetto angel' placed on the front of it.

"You okay?" Tutti asked sitting the plate of food in front of me.

"Thank you and yeah I'm fine." I smiled gabbing the fork from him as he sat next to me.

"I'm tired as a bitch." He yawned rubbing his face.

"You look tired." I chuckled looking at him.

He looked at me and held his hand out.

"One kiss please😊🤲🏽." He smiled and I chuckled leaning in pecking his lips a few times.

"You so slow." I shook my head and he laughed.

"You needa cheer up bae—yeah this my shit." Tutti stood up walking over to Kevin and nem.

"Gang gang since potty train." I heard the speakers blast and I stood up already knowing what was about to go down.

I walked over to Chazz and he smiled putting his arm around my shoulder.

"This a real nigga party you cannot get in." Me and him rapped in sync.

"Bussin out the mid, foenem off the xans." Trell and Kevin rapped.

"I can't shake ya hand, no I'm not your friend." Ty and kenny rapped.

"Iont fuck with rappers, no I'm not a fan, damn." Kay and Asia rapped.