Part 35

Tristian armon Jones -tutti

"Have you ever made loveeeeeeeeee to a real hitta?"

"Tutti-"

"A nigga that's always in the field probably finessing ,probably out here drug dealing, I wanna knowwww."

"Tuttiii you not listening." Ari mugged.

"Aht shut up I'm trying to sing to you."

"Imma love you like I might die tomorrow, baby imma love you like I might die tomorrow, baby I'm probably getting money if I ain't call you, baby."

"Bye cause this was pointless to bring up with you."

"I don't care I already made my mind up and if I see you in anybody's strip club imma knock your head clean the fuck off your shoulder." I smiled pecking her lips as she frowned.

"Talking bout a damn stripper got me fucked all the way up." I mumbled walking in the kitchen.

The fuck even possessed her to ask me some shit like that?, swear that damn child slow she needa stop hanging around chazz.

"You acting like imma be fucking on other niggas or something." Ari came in she started ranting but I tuned her out and just kept nodding.

I should prank her. Nah. Wait should I?

Yep imma do it.

"So what do you think?" Ari cheesed as I snapped back into reality.

"Fuck no." I grabbed my Doritos and walked back in the room turning the game back on.

"Bye cause you pissing me the fuck off, you don't control me anyways so I will be shaking my ass on a poll every week bye."

"Yeah oh fucking k play with something safer." I yelled as she walked out my door.

She really left? Wow. It's cool tho all I know is she better not go near not one fucking club.

__

"Waddup jits today I'm finna prank my girl with the dead boyfriend prank.

Since nobody wanted to shoot me so the video could be realistic imma just have my lil sister do the makeup shit."

My sister got in the camera smiled waved then started putting the fake scars from party city on my neck.

__
"Ight so after a long ass time I'm done check a nigga out." I smiled doing a 360.

"Boy-"

"Aht you did your part now get the fuck out." I put my hand in her face before she could say anything.

"Rude ass nigga for nothing I should call ari and ruin everything." She mugged cleaning the trash up and walking out the bathroom.