Part 17

Arionna monae brown-ari

"We can fuck in the back of my ride, on the balcony all outside, in the master suit we outta town imma fuck you till the sun come down-"

"Bria blue heart facetime video" Siri blurted out

"Hey baby momma"

I was on my way back home from work I was in a good mood cause it was Thursday and I don't work on fridays and the weekend.

"Bitch you seen what vaeh posted" Bria said she sounded mad as hell.

"Nah send it to me" I said pulling up at the house.

"Ight all imma say is this bitch will definitely be on a tee shirt by next month"

I walked to my room and looked at the post Bria sent me.

Only1vaeh

Liked by K9DADON and 20,974 others

Only1vaeh since we putting personal shit out there lol and didn't your friend Bria get raped to? Wow ain't this some shit 😂🌚🌚🌚 @amourxari

View all 23,397 comments

K9DADON oh cuz I thought him and his dead ass family said sum I wonder what happened to them🤔.
↪️mrcapalot no cap I heard sum niggas shot his funeral up🤔 I wonder who it was😯.
↪️drewitdabag I heard sum niggas killed his son and hit his daughter with a car🤔

Tydolla bitch you sucked my dick then asked to eat my ass I don't wanna hear shit from you. you gon be just like that man grandma I wonder what happened to her 😯.

iiamkay plz fight me u dirty bitch I'm not gon call you ugly cause you not but I'm pretty sure u got a couple std's let's talk about that and ain't yo momma on section 8?

Nydatnigga *cried you stupid illiterate bitch you think you get cool points for this🤣? Naw lil baby you finna die r.i.p to you 😢.

Tears just rolled down my face just looking at the post.