Part 15

Deasia kiya Jenkins-Asia

^I changed her face claim as well🙃

*BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM*

"Who the hell banging on my door like that" I mumbled going to the door.

I looked through the peephole and sighed.

"Yes kevin" I mumbled as he came in the house.

He started pacing around the living room then sat down. he got back up then paced around again stumbling in his tracks.

"Imma ask you this once and don't lie to me" he sloppily said which made my heart sank i already knew what he was about to ask me.

"Did you or did you not abort my fucking child without talking to me" he said standing up in front of me.

"Well I wanna start off by saying fuck them kid-"

"Kevin stoppppp" I cried but it didn't help he just kept hitting me.

As long as I known Kevin he only put his hands on a female if she put her hands on him or if she put her hands on his family.

"WHY YOU DO IT ASIA? HUH!" He yelled as he kept sending hits to my body.

I tried to tell him I didn't continue with it cause Kayla scared me so I left but he wouldn't let up.

He punched me in my stomach.

my heart sank.

I could instantly feel the blood coming down my leg.

"KEVIN MY BAB-"

"What fucking baby Asia you aborted my fucking seed without telling me" kevin said standing up with tears in his eyes.

I just held my stomach and cried.

"I- I didn't go through with it" I cried and he looked at me confused with tears still coming out his eyes.

"The fuck you mean" he asked sniffling looking at the pool of blood I was now sitting in.

"Asi- Asia why you bleeding like that from your pants" he said in a shakey voice.

Well maybe cause you just beat me like I was Rihanna.

"My ba- baby" I cried holding my stomach.

"Cmon get up Asia" Kevin cried.

"No you killed my baby" I cried.

He picked me up and put me in the back of his car before zooming off to the hospital we nearly hit at least three cars on the way.

                   2 weeks later

I sighed hearing knocking at my door because I knew who it was.

I opened the door and let him in this time cause I didn't have energy to talk.