Part 24

Don't be mad😭

       Kevin danaro brown-k9
                        Two days later

       Kevin danaro brown-k9                        Two days later

I laid in my bed just looking at the ceiling.

I already smoked 3 blunts to ease my mind but it didn't work.

My mind kept going to Ron and Chazz I really lost two of my dawgs man.

Yesterday the doctors told us that Chazz was brain dead and they had to pull the plug on him.

We got until Friday to say our last goodbyes.

I have yet to go see him I don't plan on going because I can't see my cousin like that man.

The shit already breaking me bro the two niggas that I'm with almost everyday just gone.

I should have told Ron grandma about him taking them pills.

I called myself minding my business and lost two niggas at once, man this shit don't even feel real shit still feel like a dream.

"Ayye k9 you good bruh?" Tutti said coming in my room.

Tutti was going around making sure everybody was good these few days which made me respect him more.

"Nah man im not good I feel like this was my fault."

"Nah it wasn't your fault it wasn't your place to go telling that boy grandma, you can't blame yourself for other people's actions." Tutti said scratching his head.

I just looked at him with shock cause I ain't even say shit so how the hell he know what I was about to say.

"Why you looking at me like that." He chuckled.

"Man I thought ari was crazy when she kept telling me about you being a witch I believe her now."

"Whatchu mean." He laughed.

"Cause how you know what I was thinking." I furrowed my eyebrows at him.

"Man I don't be knowing. The shit scare me sometimes my grandma was big on witchcraft since I was younger and when she died weird shit started happening to me."

"Fuck you mean weird shit?" I asked now actually interested.

"The day she died she spoke to me in a dream she told me that she passed a gift to me I didn't know what she meant until I started being able to read people."

"When I look at a person certain thoughts they have just pop up in my head which is why ari say I read minds." He shrugged.

"Nigga what else you can do?" I lifted a eyebrow.

"I can see or feel the pain others are feeling and some days when I wake up I instantly know something life changing gonna happen but I don't be knowing exactly what's gonna happen."

"Like the day ron and Chazz got into that car accident I knew ron was the one who died because his spirit visited me he told me everything he was holding back he been through some shit." Tutti said shaking his head.

"We really didn't know ron like we thought we did." He chuckled.

"So you mean to tell me you knew Ron was the one who died?" I asked shocked as the fuck.

"No fuck that what he say to you?"

Tutti looked at me and chuckled.

"Come on we finna take a lil ride." He said patting my back which made me mug him he gave me the same mug back.

"Boo bitch" he bucked at me and I shook my head.

__

When me and tutti pulled up at the hospital my heart started aching and I looked at his stupid ass.

"The fuck we here for?" I semi yelled feeling myself get sad all over again.

"I wasn't gonna let you not say your last goodbyes plus I didn't see him yet either."

"Green asf." I mumbled getting out the car.

__

   Tristian armon Jones -tutti

I was outside of chazz room waiting for Kevin to finish talking to him so i could say my peace

After a few minutes kevin walked out the room wiping his tears.

"You good bruh?" I asked looking in his eyes.

He didn't even have to reply when I looked in his eyes I seen no emotion.

It was pitch black I couldn't read him most of the time when I can't read somebody at all it means they've given up.

I could tell he was slowly giving up on his life.

"Imma be good." He said sitting down on the benches I nodded my head and walked into chazz room.

The sight of him hooked up to all them machines lifeless made a lump instantly form in my throat.

I walked over to the chair that was sat in-front of chazz lifeless body.

I grabbed his hand and sighed.

"Chazz even tho the doctors said it's no way you could possibly wake up your not gonna die no time soon I promise."

I hovered over chazz and whispered in his ear.

"Chazz I know your time not up yet ron told me. You have more to accomplish on this earth."

"You have more god wants you to do." I cried.

Chazz gripped my hand weakly and I called for the nurses.

I ran out the room and I waved down a nurse and she called for a doctor.

A bunch of doctors and nurses started running in chazz room.

Me and Kevin tried going in but they pushed us out.

"The fuck happened?" Kevin asked tryna look in the window of chazz's door."

"He grabbed my hand bruh." I sat down on the bench.

"What chu mean he grabbed your hand?" His voice cracked.

"I was talking to him and he grabbed my hand."

"That mean he alive and won't be leaving us no time soon." I patted kevin back and the sad expression turned into a mug.

_________________________

#LONGLIVERON💔🥺

Excuse any mistakes

Didn't proof read.