Part 28

Jayron Kaleb martin -murda

"Just tell me the truth and I won't kill you

"Just tell me the truth and I won't kill you." I said calmly lowering my gun.

"Please I'm sorry he said he was gonna kill my baby." My 'girlfriend' cried.

Her and this nigga twan set me up and tried to get my pops killed.

"You pregnant?" I raised a eyebrow.

"Yes and it's yours." She cried,

"How many months?" I asked knowing she was lying.

"2 I mean 3."

"BITCH I BEEN LOCKED UP FOR 5 MONTHS SO NOW I KNOW YOU LYING." I yelled as my blood began to boil.

"Murda I'm sorry I already told you what you wanted to know please let me go." She cried.

I smirked a little and nodded my head.

"Ight you right." I said walking to the door.

She sighed in relief as I walked out the door.

"Ayye Khamiah?" I said turning around.

"Hmm?" She nervously hummed and I smirked.

"Red rum." I whispered and shot her four times 3 in the head and 1 in the stomach.

I ran to my car and called the cleaning niggas from the bando.

"Check mate FUCK anybody who hate the youngan fuck ya old lady fuck the newborn up in her stomach." I smiled in the camera.

(I know yb said this)

I stopped at a red light and watch the video over before posting it on my story.

"She said that money ain't worth nun if you can't treat me right, I clearly see bitches ain't shit they just wanna see me cry." I sang zooming to twan house.

When I arrived to his house I parked down the street then snucked through the back door.

When I walked in I seen his daughter mari sitting on the couch bruised up.

"The fuck." I mumbled scrunching my face up.

She looked up at me with teary eyes then pointed to the back room and I nodded my head.