Part 31

Arionna monae brown-ari

I sighed trying to stand up but my legs gave out on me yet again due to three rounds me and tutti just went

I slapped tutti in the face causing him to jump out his sleep.

"The fuck you hit me so hard for? Fuck that why did you even hit me?" He mugged.

"Because bitch I cant get up and it's your fault." I frowned.

"Ari get.the.fuck.out.my.face." He calmly said rubbing his face.

"Help me upppp I have to go." I whined.

We was at me and kay apartment but I had to go to my momma house so me her and chazz could go to the gathering for Lisa.

I'm not missing that so if I have to crawl I will.

"If you need help ask me nicely or don't ask at all." He shrugged putting the covers over his face.

"Can you help me please?"

"Nope you better try again in a hour."He chuckled.

"Knew I shouldn't have fucked with you or on you." I mumbled.

"Well that's too damn bad cause you stuck with me."

"shut up bitch I ain't stuck with shit." I mugged the air.

He sat up and looked at me.

"What bitch." I bucked at him.

"Till death do us part."

__

"It's bout time you got here." Chazz said as I walked on the porch.

"Shut up bitch you act like this a important event." I mugged as my mother came out the house.

"Because it is a important event that's why I'm bringing my tea cup." He pulled a cup from out his hood.

"I worry about you sometimes." I shook my head and we walked to the car.

~skips the car ride~

__

Me and chazz been here for a hour and ain't shit happen yet.

"Man I could be hugged up under my girl right now." Chazz sighed and I snapped my neck at him.

"Neisha? You cuffed a hoe? I'm disappointed in you." I shook my head.

"No dummy." He flicked my forehead "I got me a dimeee" he smiled.

"Who?"

"I don't know yet hold up lemme think of a fake name." He rubbed his temples looking like he was in deep thought until the door open and he started smiling.

In walked the lady with the gay husband from the repast and chazz pulled his tea cup out.

"This nigga." I mumbled shaking my head.