Part 11

Darnell chazz brown-chazz

I watched ari do the intro for the YouTube video me and her was making

"Okay so today me and chazz made a bet if I win in 2k I get to wax him" she said in the camera making me mug her.

"As you can see by the title of this video he lost cause he trash so I'm finna wax him"

"Take your shirt off" she said setting the camera up on her ring light.

I took my shirt off and watched her mix the wax.

"Fuck this I change my mind" I said standing up about to walk out.

"Chazz sit down bitch" ari said pushing me back down in my seat.

I made myself fall out the chair.

I rolled around holding my shoulder yelling.

"AHHHH SHE HIT MEEE" I yelled rolling around on the floor making myself shake.

"SHE GAVE ME COOTIES" I yelled still on the floor.

Ari just looked at me shocked with her mouth open.

"Chazz get your sped ass up" she said kicking my leg.

"Ouch" I said standing up frowning making my eyes tear up on purpose.

"Nigga if you cry I swear to god" she said looking at me.

I sat down making myself cry.

"Oh hell no" ari paused the camera and grabbed her phone.

"Hey" Jada said smiling in the camera.

"Naw ain't no damn hey what the fuck is wrong with your brother" ari said mugging me as I had my head in my lap now actually crying I ain't even know why.

"Oh shit" Jada said dying of laughter making me lift my head up and laugh with her.

"He got adhd why you think he use to act so evil and stupid when we where younger" Jada said still laughing in the camera.

"It's not funny this nigga just had a whole episode". Ari said now mugging me and jada.

"Chazz go take your fucking medicine"jada said in the camera.

"No I don't wanna take that stupid ass shit it slow me down and make me feel all weird"<true fucking story I hate that shit.