Part 26

Arionna monae brown-ari
                     1 month later

I sat my phone on tutti dresser and stood in front of him while he played the game

"Ari moveee bro I cant see." He whined.

The song from the tik toc started playing and he paused the game.

"Boy you know you wanna put a ring on my, finger...." the song started.

Tutti sucked his teeth and I smiled.

"Put it on em make him wanna marry me." I sung along dancing.

tutti stood up and danced with me.

I started twerking and he hyped me up.

"Ight now move so I can play the game." He mushed my head.

"I'm finna go tho so I probably see you later." I said pecking his lips.

"Why you gotta go." He asked frowning at me.

"Because me and everybody else finna go get murda I told you yesterday."

"Oh yeah you did tell me that, Iont think he like me but then again Iont give a fuck." He chuckled getting up stretching.

"Boy shut up." I chuckled.

"I got practice later so imma see you tomorrow probably."

"When your first fight?"

"Saturday at like 8 I think."

"Ight imma be there but imma see you later bye baee." I cheesed before pecking his lips a few times.

(Tutti box if I didn't mention it)

__

"Open that cell let that boy outta jail or whatever that tik toc said." I laughed recording murda as he walked out the gates.

I stopped the video and saved it as he hugged and dapped everybody up.

We walked up to me last and hugged me then whispered in my ear.

"I'm tryna taste it." He whispered and pulled out the hug.

I stood there shocked as the fuck.

"Ari I'm riding with you and the twins home cause if kevin hit me one more time I swear on Ron I'm throwing this crutch at his head." Chazz said limping over to me with his crutch in his hand.

Tf is the point of bringing it if you not gon use it.

"Don't be putting shit on my brother bitch." Trell yelled to chazz causing him to flick him off.

"Nigga fuck you." Chazz nagged.

"I would fuss back and forth with you but you can't even run so what's the point." Trell chuckled and chazz frowned.