Part 48

Arionna monae brown-ari

"Hey faveee." I smiled walking on my mother's porch.

"Hey ari." Chazz looked up from his phone.

"Why you out here?" I asked sitting next to him on the steps.

"Shid Iont know." He shrugged yawning.

I was about to say something but he stood up and walked in the house.

"The hell?" I scrunched my face up.

He walked back out with a small container of salt.

"Why do you have salt." I laughed scrunching my face up.

He cut his eye at me and sat back down looking at a slug that was on the steps.

"Don't mug me hoe." I scrunched my face up looking at him poor salt on the slug.

"Why you so quiet and calm?" I asked cause he ain't been this calm since the first 2 days he moved back here.

"Don't feel like talking." He looked at me and I nodded standing up brushing my pants off.

"Hello house!" I yelled walking in the house.

"Ms. Trish ari is involved in an entanglement!" Trell yelled when I walked in.

"Bitch no I'm not mind your business." I scrunched my face up walking in the living room seeing trell Kevin Nolan and davontae chilling on the couch.

"Hey brothers." I smiled sitting on the couch.

"Hey." They said in unison.

"What's wrong with Chazz?" I asked scratching my nipple cause it itched.

"Ew wtf, and he had a episode the other day now he back on his medicine." Kevin scrunched his face up.

"Damn what happened." Trell asked taking the words out my mouth.

"He came in here saying how he watched ron die and that it was his fault, he was on some suicidal shit saying it should have been him, then he fought me and uncle t, broke some shit and almost killed uncle t." Kevin shook his head.

"Well sheeit." I mumbled looking at Trell who was just staring at the ground.

"That's a lot." Davontae said scratching his head making Kevin look at him and nod.

Kevin and davontae got a weird relationship they barely speak, well Kevin barely speak.

For instance when davontae say hi to Kevin he just give him a head nod or if davontae was to ask him a question he would shrugged or give him short replies.

Iont know if Kevin homophobic or not because he been around nya and kay all his life and they both gay.

But Nolan and him? They clicked instantly you would have thought they knew each other since they where younger.

Chazz walked in the house making us all get quiet and look at him.

He sat on the couch and pulled his phone out.

"The fuck y'all looking at." He yawned still looking at his phone.

"Will smith gotta fuck August momma." Nolan said breaking the silence.

"It's only right." Kevin nodded.

"His momma dead." I scrunched my face up.

"Get the shovel." Chazz said standing up and going up stairs.

"Bruh." Trell busted out laughing.

"Wow." Davontae laughed.

"If you fuck a dead body you think the pussy gon be wet?" Trell asked.

"I- I'm leaving." I stood up and walked out the house.

"Don't leave meeee take me with youuu." Davontae ran out the house and I laughed looking at my phone as it rang.

                          FavC🥰
                Would like facetime...

"Hello?" I answered.

"You finna go?" Chazz asked looking at the camera.

"Yeah, wanna come?" I asked already knowing the answer.

"Yeah." He hung up.

"Well damn." I mugged the phone getting in the drivers seat.

Davontae got in the passenger seat and we waited for Chazz.

"Why we always gotta drive places why can't we walk for once when we was slaves we usta walk our asses off." Chazz mugged getting in the car.

"Nigga you still limping, why would you wanna walk anywhere?" I squinted my eyes at him.

"You right cause I fucked my leg up more the other day." He shook his head putting his air pods in.

I started driving to me and kay house.

"Wassup with you and Kevin." I asked davontae.

"Iont think he like me too much."Davontae shrugged.

"He likes you he just gotta warm up to you." I lied, in all honesty Iont know if that's anywhere near true.

"Nah he tolerates me, hell he barely even do that." Davontae chuckled.

(Imma call him tae. Ok? Ok!)

I just didn't say nothing after that cause he probably was right.

__

"Chazz why you cheating on ivory she pretty." Kay scrunched her face up putting some noodles in his hand.

"Having one bitch is risky cause what if she die?" Chazz frowned and I busted out laughing.

It's the fact that he's dead ass fucking serious that's sending me.

"Lemme get some more." Chazz held his hand out and kay put some more noodles in his hand.

"Imma start charging niggas if they wanna fuck me, especially if you on the low EXTRA CHARGE." Tae nodded looking at his phone.

"Period." I swiped under my chin laughing.

"I hate me a down low ass nigga whew." Kay shook her head and I nodded.

"Wanna know what I hate? I hate a dumb pretty bitch, like you just all looks no brains." Tae shook his head.

"Right if you gon be pretty and dumb at least know how to cook or clean." Kay shook her head.

"Then niggas be out here cuffing them and nutting in them cause it's a good look, nigga teach her something." I shook my head.

"Some niggas fail to realize that her brain and mindset raise your kids not her body and looks." Chazz said making us all look at him.

"What?" He scrunched his face up.

"That's probably one of the smartest thing I've ever heard you say." I fake cried.

"Whatever Iont feel like talking nomore." He waved me off putting his air pods in his ear.

_______________________

"𝐈𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐧- J.Cole

Luh filler.