Part 46

Goodmorning hoes🤍

whewchile_theghetto got sum good ass books go read em!

Kevin danaro brown-k9

"Ron was a good person he did not deserve to die how he did man

"Ron was a good person he did not deserve to die how he did man." Chazz slurred.

This nigga came in the house acting weird as hell.

He having one of those episodes he use to have when we was younger.

"I know man I know." I nodded tryna get him up the steps.

"It was my fault man IT WAS MY FUCKING FAULT." He yelled pushing me back.

"He not in his right mind Kevin don't kill this nigga." I mumbled to myself.

Chazz walked in the living room and sat on the couch for a few seconds before standing up.

"FUCK MAN." He yelled stomping on the coffee table making the glass shatter.

"Chazz what the fuck." My momma yelled coming out her room.

"He having a episode." I shook my head and she sucked her teeth.

"Montanna come get Chazz."My momma yelled making the twins, uncle t, and Jada come out they rooms.

"Ain't nobody call all y'all ugly asses out here." I scrunched my face up.

"My nigga ron ain't deserve that, it's my fault Kevin it's my fault." Chazz shook his head.

"No it's not chazz you tried to save him." I walked up to him.

"Don't get to close." Uncle t sighed coming out the room.

"Take your medicine Chazz." Jada walked next to me.

"Fuck that medicine he ain't deserve to die it should have been me." He cried.

"Chazz chill bruh." I hugged him but he pushed me back and started smiling.

"Watch back Kevin." Jada pulled me back.

"I told you to take your medicine bruh." Uncle t shook his head grabbing Chazz up.

"Get off me nigga fuck is wrong with you." Chazz pushed him off.

"Chazz chill bruh." Uncle t yelled.