Part 27

Arionna monae brown-ari

"Aye if you a pimp and your prostitute get pregnant that's just bad management

"Aye if you a pimp and your prostitute get pregnant that's just bad management." Chazz said and I just started dying laughing.

"Mane get out my room dawg." I laughed.

Diamond was on his way over so we could do this YouTube video.

It was just me chazz and my momma in the house.

I truly don't know where the hell everybody else went but I'm not complaining.

"No I can't leave cause diamond coming over and I'm not leaving y'all in the room alone. The hell?" He scrunched his face up.

"Boy if my nigga trust me you should trust me." I mugged.

I'm glad tutti not insecure.

"Nah i trust you I just don't trust him I know how niggas act."

"Sir please he has a whole girlfriend I think she coming." I smiled I was kinda excited to meet his girlfriend.

"You all happy and shit but if she even breath at you wrong I'm throwing my crutch at her head." Chazz smirked.

"Wow why so violent." I laughed.

"You have company!" My momma yelled from downstairs.

I hopped up and sprinted down the steps.

"Hey bestie hey neisha." I cheesed giving them both hugs.

"Come on my set up upstairs." I said walking to my room with them following.

"This is my cousin chazz, diamond you already know him, chazz this is neisha diamond girlfriend." I tilted my head as he gave neisha a head nod.

She gave him a small smile back and sat next to him.

Me and diamond sat at my vanity while the camera stood up on my ring light.

We was about to do a q&a while I did diamond makeup.

Since chazz and niesha was here i was gonna let them read the questions people asked on Instagram.

I started the video and did the intro then handed my phone to chazz so he could ask the questions.

(Bare with me iont know shit bout makeup only lip gloss and lashes lol)

I started pulling out all the makeup I was gonna use on his face.

"Ok first question is how did y'all meet." Chazz said looking in the camera but I mushed his head away.

I started to put moisturizer on diamond face before applying primer on it.

"Well we met at a gas station." I chuckled.

"Yeah I was tryna run game on her and ask for her number but she lowkey dubbed me and gave me her instagram instead." He chuckled and I laughed.