Part 36

Arionna monae brown-ari

"Okay guys since tutti wants to argue with me for 4 days straight we gon drug him

"Okay guys since tutti wants to argue with me for 4 days straight we gon drug him." I whispered in the camera.

I was in the kitchen and decided to put viagra in his kool-aid since he been acting funny.

I sat the camera down and crushed the pill in his drink.

I grabbed the sandwich and chips he asked me to get and walked in the room.

"Here bitch." I mugged handing him his food.

"Bruh you just made me fucking die." He yelled.

"Nigga I ain't make you do shit you died cause you ass at the game." I yelled back.

"Whatever ari." He shook his head taking a bite from the sandwich.

I just shook my head and walked out the room to the living room.

"Now we wait." I whispered in the camera sitting on the couch.

A hour went by and tutti walked in the living room fully dressed.

"Where you going?" I asked confused.

"Out." He mugged and with that he walked out the door.

I was stuck. did he really just leave?

"I know I ain't tripping."

I stood up and walked into his room seeing that the cup was empty and the sandwich was gone.

"Okay ari if two plus two is four and five plus five is ten...where the fuck did that nigga just go?"

So you mean to tell me this nigga took a viagra pill and dipped with his dick on rock hard?

Now it don't take a damn rocket scientist to see what's going on here.

I felt my blood begin to boil as I called him.

                     My heart🥰
                FaceTime Unavailable

"Wow are you serious?" My voice cracked looking down at my phone.

"Your overreacting your over reacting." I stated over and over in my head as tears rolled down my face.

I wasn't even sad I was very much angry cause I thought we were better then this.

__

"Club Godzilla I ain't tricking I'm just dicking bitches down- fuckkk I messed up."

It was going on two in the morning and I was up doing a tik tok to get my mind off this fuck nigga named tutti.