Part 32

Jayron Kaleb martin -murda

"You said you was different and I believed you

"You said you was different and I believed you." Taylor yelled and I scrunched my face up.

"I ain't never tell you no shit like that."I stale faced her.

"Did you sleep with my cousin yes or no just answer me." Her voice cracked.

"I did not fuck your cousin I already told you this.  The fuck I gotta lie to you for?" I mugged.

"Your lying get out." She cried.

Hate it here.

I'm only talking to her so I can get close to her brother Kevin and rell ain't shit for this one.

Her brother got people on Kevin head since I'm not really known out here they using me to get to him but this bitch got some major trust issues and it's pissing me the hell off.

I ain't cheat on this lil hoe not one time but she keep accusing me, ain't even fuck her yet so Iont know why she acting like this.

"Sit the hell down somewhere damn, wanna keep accusing me of shit knowing damn well it ain't true stop listening to everything your friends say." I snapped.

"Who you talking to like tha-"

I grabbed her neck before she even finished her sentence.

"Taylor I advise you to shut the fuck up cause you pissing me off I been tryna keep my cool and be nice to you but I'm tired of you talking to me any type of way like I'm a bitch or something." I gritted.

"I didn't touch that girl and you gon stop accusing me of shit. Ok?"

She nodded her head and I let go of her neck.

"Use your words."

"Ok jayron." She rolled her eyes going in her room.

"You got work today?" I yelled.

"..."

This bitch bruhhh.

I walked in the room seeing her half naked at the dresser.

"Don't bust in here like that you just scared the fuck outta me."

"I asked you a question why you ignoring me." I stared at her ass.

"My eyes up here, and I said yeah you just hard of hearing."

__

After I dropped Taylor off at work I had to go get mari from her friend house.

Ever since I killed twan I've been taking care of mari I tried dropping her off at her grandma house but she said she's not in good shape to take care of a child and I understood so now I take care of mari.

I'm not complaining tho she a smart kid she don't really do to much and she's goofy as hell.

When I pulled up to her friends house she was going back and forth with some boy on the porch.