Part 34

Arionna monae brown-ari

"Chazz what's something you did but never told nobody

"Chazz what's something you did but never told nobody." I asked popping a watermelon in my mouth.

He sat on the couch going into deep thought before smiling.

"I killed my grandma." He shrugged taking one of my watermelons and I almost joked on that mf.

"Wait wait wait cut the cameras dead ass cut them." I shook my head looking at him in disbelief.

"Which one? Mamma elis or the lady on your mom side?"

"Why would I kill mamma elis? She was the best thing that happened to me god rest her soul." Chazz looked in the air and sighed.

Damn I miss our grandma.

"So you mean to tell me you killed your granmothe- never mind don't go into details or nothing keep that a secret." I patted chazz shoulder and he laughed.

My phone started ringing and I mugged it before answering.

"Yes my beautiful brother." I smiled and he mugged.

"Momma want you here she said she got a surprise for us." Kevin said.

"Why you always mugging smile bitch." I mugged the camera.

"You smile bitch." He said before hanging up.

"MY CREW LETS GO." I yelled putting my shoes on.

I was at me and kay apartment with chazz and Jada.

"We both right here what was your point of yelling." Jada mugged coming out the kitchen with a pop tart and cheese.

"We- what the fuck is that?" I mugged pointing at her hand.

"Don't worry about it damn." She huffed grabbing her slides.

I just shook my head and walked out the door.

__

Me Kevin and the twins was sitting on the couch with uncle t, Jada and chazz.

We was waiting on my mother to come back from the garage so she could show us our surprise.

"If this lady don't hurry the fuck up." Uncle t muttered.

"Why you even right here she said the surprise was for her kids only." I mugged him.

"I know but I wanna be nosey and see what it is to." He mugged me back.

"So you don't know what it is?" jayla asked frustrated.

"No dip shit, I don't." He mugged her.

"How the hell you her brother but don't know what it is." Kevin mugged.

"Do ari and the twins tell you everything bitch?" He mugged Kevin back and I started laughing.

"They tell me everything I need to know bitch mind yours." He mugged back.