Part 61

Not proofread

Arionna monae brown-ari

"Ari I know you not crying

"Ari I know you not crying." Tutti stale faced me.

"Yes because you don't love me nomore." I sniffed looking at my nails.

"Arionna." Tutti sighed sitting next to me and I looked at him with a frown with tears rolling down my face.

"I'm not getting your name tatted on my fucking face." He calmly said making me cry more.

"Whyyyyyy if you loved me you would do it but I see how it is." I nodded sniffing.

"You really crying over this dumb ass shit and it's blowing me." He sucked his teeth turning his game on.

"Finna commit sue of side." I sniffed walking in the bathroom using it.

I washed my hands and walked back in tutti room seeing he was playing the game.

"Baeeeeeee." I sat behind him.

"Yes?" He answered still playing the game.

"My girl nigga mind your fucking business." Tutti sucked his teeth talking in the mic.

"I'm bored." I frowned as if he could see me.

"Go—THATS A FUCKING FOUL WHAT THE FUCK IS YOU DOING."

He turned around and looked me dead in my eyes "Where's the fucking foul?"

Baby Iont even know whats going on...

"How am I suppose—MONEYYYY IM ON YOU DUMB NIGGAS HEADSSSS."

He cut me off and I sucked my teeth tapping him.

"Yess bae?" He kept his head focused on the tv.

"Can you dance for me I'm bored." I frowned.

"Yeah hold on."

"Now tutti!"

"Ight." He sucked his teeth. "imma be on later." He said in the headset.

"Duh bitch if my girl want me off the game imma get off, you gon help me when she start beating my skinny ass up? Thought sooo." He scrunched his face up taking the head set off his head.

I smiled sitting in the middle of the bed criss cross applesauce.

"Okay now dance." I waved at him.

"Ight past me my phone so I can play a song." I grabbed his phone passing it to him and he started typing.

He smiled looking at his phone and the beginning of love cycle by Toosii started playing.

"You got me stuck in your love cycle something something bible, we give the hood guidance we keep the hood smiling." He sung and started hitting the whoah and mopping.