Part 62

Just in case anybody gets confused this is continuing from the last chapter.

Darnell Chazz brown-chazz

"Fuck this shit she gon take me back or imma kill myself

"Fuck this shit she gon take me back or imma kill myself." I stood up grabbing my phone and walking out the door.

I stood on the steps sighing realizing my car been in the shop since that accident with Ron.

I ain't even been in front of a wheel since that day either.

I sucked my teeth going back in the house.

"You back already?" Ari asked laughing making me mug her.

"Lemme hold your car."

"You sure? Cause I can drop you off if you want me too." She raised her eyebrows.

"Yeah I'm sure." I rubbed my nose.

"Play some Ne-Yo, Toni Braxton, or Al green and a little bit of Aretha Franklin at her window." Tutti said making me chuckle a little nodding.

"Oh yeah and the temptations."

"Sound like some broken hearted shit." Ari laughed passing me her keys.

"Hold on cause those was some good ass suggestions, share your playlist with me." Kayla passed her phone to tutti.

I turned around walking out the door sighing.

I walked to ari car unlocking it and getting in.

I smirked seeing she had two fat ass blunts on her arm rest.

What that nigga say? Boonk gang whole lotta gang shit!

(Y'all I miss boonk where him attt?)

I grabbed one of them lighting it.

Mixing this adderall with a li weed yessuhhh.

I sat there for like 10 more minutes smoking that fat as blunt before hearing knocking at the window.

I rolled the window down causing all the smoke to blow out.

"Yess?" I licked my lips looking at ari.

"Who told you to smoke my shit." She plucked me in my ear making me suck my teeth.

"Maneeeeee this that gasssss." I smiled and she shook her head walking off.

I rolled the window back up starting the car