Part 29

Kayonna Anderson - kay

I stood in the middle of my new apartment that I just got

I was so proud of myself after everything I've been through.

After all the foster care and being in systems after sleeping on the streets and in trap houses even at friends houses.

I'm so thankful my adoptive father came and adopted me he's the best thing that ever happened to me.

Even after I tried multiple times to get on my moms good side she just denied me and told me I was a mistake and I ruined her life.

Last year was my last time trying cause she told me "she wished I was never born" and I was "a disgrace to society" for being gay.

"Graduation" by yellowpain played lowly in the background while I just sat their and thought about my life.

(I really recommend this song)

I sat there and thought about how much I accomplished without a 'mother'.

Yeah I had a birth father too but I never knew him and my mother didn't know who he was either.

I picked my phone up so I could vent to Snapchat like I always did I never post the videos I make, I just save them in my memories.

"Look at me y'all I did it, I accomplished so much without her." My voice cracked.

"It would have been nice to have her in my life but I didn't need her look at me now after everything I've been through." You can literally hear the hurt in my voice.

You could see the pain in my eyes.

I was hurt man why wasn't I enough for her?

"It's your fault"

"You made her leave"

"you make everyone leave"

I ran to the bathroom and sat on the toilet and cried.

"Do it"

"A little cut won't hurt nobody"

I cried looking at the fresh scars on my wrist I was 8 months clean until my thoughts came back.

The voices came back I wanted them gone.

I Went to the boxes that laid on my bed and grabbed a zip lock bag.

I had a zip lock bag with 4 sharp razors in it. I didn't want to kill myself at the moment I just wanted to relive stress and pain.