Part 9

Arionna monae brown-ari

Me and diamond sat in the McDonald's parking lot smoking our 3rd blunt and eating our food

We was in the car just chopping it up.

We had gotten close these few weeks but like in a friendly kind of way.

I don't know what it was about him but it was like he was better off being my friend.

We have this certain vibe that tells us we both good as friends it was hard to accept but I did.

"The last sad song" by rod wave played low in the background.

"You know what ari we should be best friends" diamond high ass said.

"Boy I thought we was already best friends"

"Yeah but we didn't make it official"

"You so corny dawg" I said chuckling

"Cmon just vibe" he said laughing.

He stopped laughing then looked at me in my eyes.

We was staring each other in the eyes for a few seconds before just busting out laughing.

Two days later

"CUZZINNNNN" my lil cousin Ny'jada yelled bussing in my room me and her was the same age but I was older by a few months.

"A bad bitch has arrived" she said laying in my bed.

"Why the hell you so loud" I said sitting up to hug her.

"The real question is why you still in bed" she said laying over top of me.

"Tell her big headed ass shut up" diamond said into the phone.

"Who that ? diamond? Boy shut yo black ass up" she said reaching for my phone.

"Bitch I can't breath get uppp" I said laughing pushing her on the floor.

"Now why would you do that bitch" she said mad as hell.

"My bad"

Diamond was just laughing hard as hell on the phone.

"Imma call you later"

"Ight bye"

"Bye"

"Fight me bitch" Ny'jayda said putting her hair in a bun.

"Jada moveee" I said laughing.

"Violence is never the answer"

"Well bitch it's the answer for me so wassup" she said getting in a fighting stance.

I already knew it was no stopping her so I put my hair up so we could fight.

"KAYLA JUST GOT BANKED" chazz said bussing in my room.