Part 1: Hi ! I am Kartik

Hy guys, this is my First part: Hope you all Guys like it. Okay as I said story would be with Kartik's POV.

Black bold highlighted are the conversation rest is going within Kartik.

"HELOOO!! Kaaaartikkkkkk"

This was the way my mornings used to start, with a loud scream from Miss Naira Singhania.

"Naira I am NOT deaf", I made her clear, sinking deep in my blanket.

"did I ask?' says in a sarcastic tone

Damn her sense of wit! Always make me short of words

"FINE!", what did I forget today?", I inquired as I knew my memory very well, though i still made it clear that I am very irritated, obviously won't I be, she disturbed my precious precious sleep...

"Nothing", she said in a plain tone

That really caught be off guard, Did she really say that? Or she meant something else.

"Then why the hell are you shouting in my ears on a Sunday morning", I barked, ignoring a little whimper I felt with her soft voice. Damm, what are you thinking Kartik.

"that is because", her voice was still soft, but this time she paused, "YOU ARE IN DEEP TROUBLE FOR REMEMBERING ME LAST NIGHT!!", and the soft voice vanished. She screamed in my ear, loud enough for rest of my sleep to take a plane and fly seven seas off.

But then I took a minute to encode her meaning, what did she actually mean?

Remembering her last night?. Last night I was in the Pokio's club, yes I was, I clearly remember fighting with that parking man, and then I got high on wine with the smoking hot Cassy, *sigh* her legs.. Oog god.... and..ok..wait dude!, Naira is on phone!

"What do you mean?", I tried sounding stiff, but unable to hold the confusion.

"You were to take Cassy shopping this morning?", she sounded like a FBI officer!..but wait..how come she is talking about Cassy??

"How come you..", I tried to run my brain horses in super power speed to join all the pieces of the puzzle, this is making me go crazy, what is happening.

"Wait a minute partner", she said with faked sweetness and the very next moment I heard Cassy shouting, "Babyyy, you gave me your card and I came for our shopping, but here is this girl, babyyy", she whined and I had to place the phone on arm's length.

DAMN IT!! How did she ended up at Naira's apartment??..urghhh!, Hey wait!, I wrote Naira's address on her arm, instead of mine..HOW COME?? Seems I was too drunk, but then why would i write her apartment's address.. ?? God what is happening..!!! But before i could find answer of this question, i heard Cassy screaming on top of her voice.... I cleared my throat and finally spoke

"Hey hey Cassy!!, relax baby!..i guess I just got confused last night, lets meet at the Eaton Centre in half an hour and then we can shop whatever you want!", I made use of my typical sweet gesture and WHOA!, she agreed, well I had no second thoughts on that.

"Ok baby, missshhheed you sooo much, come soon"

I smirked, missing me after having spent just two hours together, that too totally drunk! Foolish woman!

"awww, I missed you too baby, now please u quickly reach the Eaton center and give the phone back to Naira",

I knew she was making faces standing there, specially twitching her nose, gosh she looks so cute.. Ooh.. hold on Kartik.. Fouc.. focus on Cassy....