Part 37: A surprise for my Wife

*Hi guys, I am back with another update..
This part is little mature, so I would recommend the audience above 18 should read it*

Kartik’s POV

I was amused the way she complimented me, a small smile appeared, I was shy the way she complimented me, she took small steps and stood very close to me, my eyes were stuck to her when I felt her hand on my cheeks. She was rubbing them. I was astonished, she said,” Flour was there on your cheek..!!”, but I was too lost on her to hear what she was saying, I caged her in my arms and said huskily,” I have a surprise for you.. Are you ready…!!”

Naira’s POV

He grabbed my hand and took her to the balcony area. He seemed to be very excited , like a child is showing one of his favorite things. I was amazed seeing his excitement, when he reached the balcony door and blindfolded my eyes, covering them with his hands. His touch is so good, I feel so good, protective, trustworthy with his every touch. Guiding me to a step ahead, he slowly opened my eyes.

I was spellbound seeing the view in front of me. The whole London I can see waking up from their sleep, the sun rays were falling slowly on the buildings and highways and there in the center is the Big Ben, the Great bell of London, striking people to wake up from their deep slumber.

 The whole London I can see waking up from their sleep, the sun rays were falling slowly on the buildings and highways and there in the center is the Big Ben, the Great bell of London, striking people to wake up from their deep slumber

Oh my God, I was just amazed but more when he hugged me from behind and whispered hoarsely,” A very Good Morning to you…!!!”.  I was appalled by his sudden closeness, I became stiff but then slowly I melted in his arms, hugging him back, I replied,” Good Morning to you as well..”, I was still dazed with the awesome view when I asked,” It is spectacular..”, He smiled and said again, hugging me more tightly,” This is the only start darling…!”

Before I asked, he turned to me and I was just all on a different island. He had prepared one of the finest breakfast for me. Oh my, I was astonished seeing the table already with one of the awesome breakfast of the world. Like a complete gentleman, he made me sit on the chair and himself started serving me the awesome breakfast on my table. I was really really surprised, he made all these for me, I said all excitedly,” Hmm smells delicious…”

 I was really really surprised, he made all these for me, I said all excitedly,” Hmm smells delicious…”