Part 36: My House is Yours !

** Hi Guys, I am back with another update.. I hope you all areliking the story....**

Kartik's POV

We are finally setting our home, going back to London but the price of my heart will always be here. This place has gifted me the most important thing of my life, no not my life but it has actually gifted my life back. Now if I look back, I wonder in amusement how my life has changed like upside down from being a carefree guy to a loving husband. I held her closely, who was sleeping resting her head on my shoulder and promised her ," I will always love you, all the love that has been void in your life till that I will fulfil that Naira, I promise you that, I promise this to myself"

It was early dawn, when we reach to Boss's house, I slowly opened my eyes, to be securely caged in her arms, of course she my Sherni lady, I smiled to myself and we get down from the car, taking our stuff, when Boss called from behind," Guys...!"

We turned ," Yes Boss..", I said, wonder what he is upto now...

Boss said casually," Take a day off...today"

We were surprised, he never gave us a day off, this was new, I asked again," Boss.. are you okay...?? I mean you never gave us off like this..."

He smiled at us," Yes, Hey you had cracked such a good deal, you guys take a day off, settle yourself, as from tomorrow we'll be having lots of work.."

We picked our bags, stuffing inside my car, I see Naira unusually quiet, maybe she must be thinking the same about what to do with this marriage thing. I sighed and thought to break the silence. Taking a turn, I said," Naira.. Let's get to your home first".She simply nodded her head, I felt an ice wall was building between us but somehow I wasn't able to gather the words, now realizing that we are back to the original position, we have to decide about our future and this also makes me think how should I proceed further.

There is no doubt, I want to spend the rest of my life with her but how should I initiate this? I was nervous, confused, anxious, a lot of emotions were going on, but I know I have to speak up. Naira being Naira she'll surely draft any speculation about me. Soon after we reached her building we saw the fire brigade, we were shocked to see it. We soon rushed to the security guard asking the whereabouts when he said Naira's apartment had caught fire last night.

Naira was shell shocked, I held her firmly to not break down and we soon rushed upstairs where people in fire uniforms were cleaning the area.

Fireman: Hey, this is your apartment..!!

Naira nodded her head, he continued," Well seems a short circuit happened that led to the fire, we checked no nothing paper burns..

Naira replied," Yeah I kept all my documents in the safe..

Fireman: Yeah, but mam sorry nothing else could be prevented, your furniture, kitchen nothing...but yes you got lucky, there was a box of photos we were able to save..

Keeping that on the nearby table, he left shattered Naira, she was all shocked, low, I held her firmly and said," Naira, get up, take all your official documents from safe and let's get home.."

She was trembling seeing her house condition, I can understand. I quickly made her stand and walked inside her, she was admiring her place but I can't let her loose here, I quickly asked for password to her safe, took out her documents, stuffed in a bag and walked out, gripping her hand in mine. Making her sit in the car, I gave her water. She was very much quiet, I cupped her face within my hands and said," Hey don't worry.. !! think in a way we are going to our home, our another home, isn't it and that will be our ultimate destiny".