Part 27: We are married !!! (Mature)

** Hi Guys.. presenting my next part.. hope you all liked it...**

Kartik's POV

I looked dumbfounded at her. The only last memory I can recall of her is that I proposed to her for marriage. I cleared my throat, even though she was equally stupefied seeing the certificate.

"Naira.. Listen to me..." but then I stopped when I noticed something on her ring finger, I caught her hand...and was spellbound. She looked at me in surprise..

"Kartik, what happened.. Do you know whose ring is this.. Do you know how we got married.."

I just closed my eyes, indeed this marriage is a blessing, controlling my tears I slowly kissed her finger and said," Naira.. " My voice choked...

Naira's pov

I have never seen Kartik so emotional, he was on the verge of crying. What is it, whose ring does it belong.. He was choking.. I cupped his face, wiping a tear that fell from his eyes, I can't see him like this. It pains be equally... he said finally

"This ring belongs to my MOM, Naira... this is her ring.." I was astonished, I looked at my finger again, and then at him, he was smiling while his eyes were glittering. I can feel how he must be feeling, I asked him," And what about your ring.."

He brought his hand forward and a smile broke..

Kartik's POV

So Naira is wearing my Mom's ring and I am wearing Dad's. I know I kept their ring with me and thought to propose my love for her, but never knew things would happen this way. I looked at her and smiled

"That's my Dad's".

But, soon after the situation became a little awkward, seeing Naira's condition I could sense she must be feeling sore and uncomfortable. I somehow cleared my throat and asked her," Naira.. Why don't you freshen up.. It's very early, no one would be awake by this time. What we can do is, We can walk to the church from where we get this Certificate..

She didn't meet my eyes, I gave her space, she wrapped the sheet around her and tried to stand but then fell down with pain..

I caught her again," Naira...bahut dard ho raha hai.."

Her eyes were closed, I could feel her pain, involuntarily I spoke," I am sorry..."

Naira's POV

I tried to get up, but it was a lot of pain down there, my mind went thinking, does this mean, it hurts like this after having.. OOh Naira.. What are you thinking.. When I heard Kartik saying," I am sorry.."

I slowly opened my eyes, asking him," Why you are sorry..!!"

His head was down, I have never seen this side of his and it made me so guilty in making him sad. Why I became the issue of the miseries. He said again, meeting my eyes," I am responsible for all this, unintentionally, though you are in this condition because of me.."

I caught his mouth and put my hand on her lips, no he is not the reason for it, I said assuring him," It happened because both of us and this pain, well as you said it happened for the first time.."

Kartik's POV

I was touched, when she placed her hand on my mouth not letting me feel enough guilt for the situation.

I held her hand in mine and said," I know yet, at least I can't change what happened but I can help you in reducing the pain.."

She knitted her eyebrows asking me what it is it and oh my she was looking super cute, I clear my throat and said," I mean, so far I have studied it happens with you for the first time, but then slowly the pain reduces when you do it again.....", She looked at me as if I am talking alien, I realized what I saying, I fumbled," No..No I mean.. No I mean.. Uff I am sorry Naira.."