Part 50: Claiming my Love ( Mature)

** Hi guys I am back.. I  thought to keep this as a last chapter ... But this would be the second last...**

Kartik’s POV

I hugged her tightly, this was the best day of my life, that slight thing, that slight missing part is completed now, I am complete now. I cupped her face again wiping her tears with my thumb. I said,” I love you Naira, I love you so much.”

She smiled, her smile is the remedy of my every pain,” I love you Kartik, I love you so much, I have loved you all along, just that never realized these strange feelings, there were nothing else but love I have for you…”, I smiled back to her, the time stood still for us as; today was the bestest day of our lives, I hugged her back again,” Even, I didn’t realize that I have deep hidden feelings for you.. I love you Darling..”

Our moment distracted my Police siren, they were asking people to vacate the place and head back towards their residence. We quickly took long steps and made a quick  movement from there, holding her hand in mind, securing it tightly, I walked beside her. But today we both are happy, life now seems to be complete. Taking a rest to a restaurant after a bit of walking, we ordered food. Well all this much has caused us to starve. 

While having food I said, to break the silence,” You know, now I realize that I always have feelings for you, that’s why in the drunken state I used to write your name, it seems my subconscious mind always tries to direct me about you, about the feelings I have for you.. But I am such a..”, She interrupted, giving me a side hug,” You are such a Mendak, you do tar tar for all kinds of things but won’t say the things you should say isn’t it.”

I smiled sheepishly and we continued savouring the delicious lunch. We walked back to our hotel, yes, we walked, and didn't feel tired at all, when she broke,” You know even our silence speaks so much volume..”, I just nodded agreeing to everything she said. Entering the lift, I hit the floor button, when she touched my hand, I saw her eyes were pouring all the desires. She came close to me, circling her arms around my waist and giving her the best smile she said a little lightly,” I don’t think so .. you know… the whole Paris has known your name..”

She said so innocently, I didn’t get for a second but it dawned on me, I clutched her more, pulling her towards me,” Ohh Babes, don’t you worry about it… I’ll make sure this trip will surely be the most romantic gateway of yours... “, I caressed her cheek with the back of her fingers, she smiled again, but this time a red hue color appeared on her cheeks,” What about my husband.. What he found out I am doing on his back with my business partner..” She whispered the last part with the tinch of naughtiness such  that no one would hear, lest only we two were in the lift. As soon as the lift door opened, I literally dragged her, whispering in her ear,” Don’t you worry I won’t tell your husband about it”, saying I kissed her earlobe. She took a step ahead of me, but I again pulled her back, all thanks to our fingers intertwined with each other, I grabbed her waist and whispered again,” Where are you running my Darling..”

She lowered her head, indeed this game is igniting the desire within us,” Mmm.. to..to my room…”, I didn’t leave her rather mumbled in her ear,” Why do we need room..”, blowing my hot breath in her, she looked at me flag buttered, as if I am speaking alienly, I caressed her chin with my knuckles,”I mean, we can start from here.. Then we will reach the room..what so hurry….”

She shrugged my hand lightly,” You are becoming shameless…”, We walked a little ahead, standing on the door, I clutched her again from back, kissing her neck, making her hands to tremble to open the door,” Cheating on your husband makes me excited Sweetheart”, saying I bite her earlobe, and she moaned. We both were fighting with each other, waiting for the door to open and then allow the animal inside us to hover on each other. I back hugged her, and held her fingers who were trying to open the door and slowly opened the door. I turned her towards me, giving a light push to the door, we didn’t break our eyes. Reaching inside, I gave a hit to the door from my leg and made her back stand against the door I closed.