Part 17: Third POV

**Hi Guys, sorry for being delay... I am really short of the chapter. I can't even promise when I'll update the next chapter. I have write and right now I am little confused how to progress. There are lot of things I want to convey but not able to draft a situation.

Well Let's see. Till then you guys Enjoy this short update.**

Kathy's POV

Okay... So, I had just opened my boutique when I received a call.. Kartik.. He never calls me this time. I quickly picked his call when he explain his situation that colleague of his need my help.

He came, ooh my GOD I can't even tell how much happy I am after seeing him after so long. I greeted him so warmly, well hugged him so tightly. He's been my very very good friend. He gave his usual smile to me when he welcome a lady, probably he was talking about in the phone.

I saw a girl, petite figure, taking baby step but utterly cute face was walking towards me. Her face showing a bit of furiness, I looked at Kartik, OOH MY GOD his eyes sparkle, MAN I have never seen his eyes sparkle introducing to anyone. I thought to check, because the way Kartik fumbled in introducing her I am totally sure something is different.

This girl Naira, she seems innocent yet a dignified person. I saw her in Kartik's clothes, something is truely different, I have to test this thing, I can sense a warm sensation they both for each other. I intentionally gave a smirk to her to make her scared bu then Kartik came to rescue asking me to get clothes for her. Not only this he himself started selecting clothes for her.

I tried to retort so he, mentioned that he knew her taste... hmm this is new version of Mr. Goenka I am seeing. I thought to trigger more, I just need to know what if Kartik is playing with her.. I hope not, her her drops innocence and cuteness.. Not Kartik.. Not from this girl. Somewhere my heart was saying he is serious for her but then I just can't go with my instincts I have to get few confirmations but in my way...

I purposely added the dress, to see how Kartik will react, does he feel anything for her or not..?? But then Kartik her dress, along with other. This set me in a bit confusion. When she was going to rail room he was looking at her lovingly.. The way his eyes were intently scanning her that not lust I could feel. I tried to hit a spot about her..

I asked him, whether he had a rough sex with her last night, he was offended. And I am glad he was offended. That means things are in the progress mode. I was happy at least there is someone Kartik cared about.

He left me went towards her, I can sense when his cheeks flushed hearing her name, such an idiot friend I have.. Oh god..!! Seems I have to work cupid, but before that I need to confirm whether Naira also has same kind of feelings for him.

These two look soo picture perfect, so into and seems like meant for each other I was picking few good collections for Naira, Kartik already informed about a party they have to attend tomorrow.. I hope she would like my surprise, when I heard some sound, it was coming from trail room. I went close and okay!! These were not any sound, moans... does that mean they are ...

HOLY GOD !! They are making out in my dressing room and yet this Mr. EGO Goenka says he has nothing for her.. Okay I need to stop this.

The scene I saw, it made me flushed. I can see how heated up the room was. Kartik quickly went from there and all I see a little embarrassed Naira. But instead for comforting her I thought to play a bit. Somewhere I think one needed a shock, a jolt to understand their feelings rather than comforting.

I just played and passed a nasty remark to her, she was very embarrassed, I felt a little bad, but then I just excused my self and went to Kartik, let see how he is doing doing all this.

I came to him, handed him a shirt, well his look was also de-shelved, shirt was a mess and yes he has some nail marks, So I played my part here as well smirking to him," I guess you need this, the one you are wearing is not for office, I must say..."

He didn't realized till then his condition, hitting the reality he quickly took the shirt and changed it. But MAN, what does he think I'll leave him like this, when he came after changing shirt from a nearby room I rather said to him, hopefully he would realize,," Admit is Kartik.. She is something.. I can feel it.."

But seems, his mind was not in state to register anything I was saying and hence he shrugged it off.

" No.. No Kathy.. You are wrong.."

I thought to make him realize again ,"Well the moans were saying something different..."

I can see him blushing, he shut his eyes tightly, but then Naira came and they went. But before that I handed her the packet that does have the surprise element.

He came and hugged me, but cuid inside me chose to take the path of jealousy and hence I made a sound such that it would seem like Kartik kissed me, well that's not the case.

And I was glad that i can see that emotion her eyes, mission is going good Kathy.

I saw their figure going away from my showroom, I am so happy finally Kartik has someone he can call him his own, his own family. I don't know whether I did right or wrong but I want these two to be together, their eyes says so.

OH GOD.. Let them fall for their partner... for their so called BUSINESS PARTNER

Naira's POV

I quickly ran off from Kartik's car and pressed the lift before he can even come. My body doesn't support me infront of me. I just loose myself. I want to tell him I knew everything...

On our way to boutique I recall all the night incidents, how my mother tried to sell me how I got drunk, how I called you, how the driver drop me off to your home. How you picked me up.. everything.

I know how you comforted me, it was me who was not in senses, yet like everytime you didn't took advantage. I can still feel your touch on my body. Why my blood in my veins run more in electric speed with your touch. I called you in the trial room. I just wanted to say in the simple manner that I know what happened last night.

All, I just wanted to said him, its okay if he kissed me as he was comforting me, but no my body overpowers my plan and did what it wanted to do in the first place.

Naira, you a fool, a big time fool. how am I gonna work the entire day, we share the same cabin and even we have to leave tomorrow farmhouse for the that party... I am big time fucked up... what I'll do.

I was thinking all this when lift door opens.

******************

** Hi Guys, I hope you all liked the chapter... I would think of writing it as soon as possible***