Part 32: Flames of Desire (Mature)

**Hi Guys, I am back with another Chapter. This chapter is bit matue and I would advise people above 18 to read it.**

*I have given lot of thoughts while writing this, I hope I could able to made the justice to what I have made people anticipated via promo**

Kartik's POV

Her warm breath fell on my nose and lips, I cupped her face in my palms and said," Because you are my wife.." saying I placed my lips roughly on hers, making her realize that she is my wife and she should not forget this.

She was sitting on my lap, I roughly took her face into my hands and smashed my lips on her. She was hell shocked by this gesture, I had never been so forceful, so fierce on her ever. This time she didn't let me leave with any other choice to do. She slowly composed herself, that means she was melting under my touch. But I was too much angry on the circumstances that had happen downstairs, and her tears were tearing me apart, so tried to convey the same via my kiss, I was so rough that I didn't gave her a second for her to kiss me back and started to bite her lips wildly which resulted in earning her moans out of both pain and pleasure.

I didn't leave her lips, lost the time while I traced my fingers on her waist, sliding inside in her top and pinched her waist ruggly, due to which she hissed in pain and opened her mouth. Taking the opportunity I slid inside her mouth making way for my tongue to enter the savour the taste of hers and started exploring her mouth all the while she just sat on my lap running her hands on by back and hair.

After like a couple of few minutes, I left her as we soon needed oxygen to breathe else, we would have surely died of the kiss if not let fone this time. I attached her forehead with hers and whispers still panting heavily," Don't you dare to say you are a mistake, you can never be and you have never been..You have always been precious and will always be the same..." I completed my sentence by cupping her face.

Saying, again I placed lips on hers, her eyes were close, she was too relishing the moment, while I caged her waist more protectively. My lips were magically moving on her lips, tasting them one by one. This time I was slow, steady and she was also slowly trying to copy me by doing the same. A small smile occurred on my attempt, her body responded completely different under my touch and it boosted me to continue further to give the same pleasure she deserve and has expected.

I bit her lips and moved my tongue in her mouth. She moaned as I sucked her tongue and tasted every corner of her mouth. I left her, when I felt she was breathless and trying to push me. I slowly broke the kiss and we both panted hard, resting out heads on each other.

I slowly opened my eyes, her face was flushed with blood checking on her cheeks, a small smile playing on her lips but her eyes were open, she still was in the daze, I slowly trace my index finger from her forehead, covering the path of her nose, my thumb caressed her bottom lip, making her moan and then my fingers moved down tracing her collarbone, I opened few top buttons of her top and kissed on her lower neck... She moaned my name hoarsely," Kartik..."

I bite her earlobe, her weak point and said," You make me crazy, you drive me to different level of ecstasy.."

Where my one hand was already playing with her back, sliding inside her top, her moans were making me arouse like a dead man awakened from its deep sleep.

She replied to my sweet torture with same husky tone," Who's stopping you then.."

I stood, making her stand on her feet, we both were not saying anything but her eyes were showing the same desire as I was penetrating through my eyes... I picked her up such that she rounded her legs around my waist and again placed my lips on hers. Now, being harsh, I was sucking her lower lip, and then upper lip, she wanted me to get inside. I licked her lips when she parted, holding my nape, and she kissed me fiercely. We were literally chewing each other, Our tongues were rolling against each other tasting the bit of corner and enjoying this pure bliss.