Part 41: Brunch

** Hi Guys, I am back with another update, I'll try to keep the regular updates. I am really going very busy these days and also none of the good idea popping in my mind that I could write it down. Still I will try my best to give you the good chapters..**

** Sorry for the short one..**

Kartik's POV

We were laying, just looking at the ceiling wide open grasping the moment we shared a couple of minutes before when she asked me," Do you Want to ask something.."

Naira's POV

I felt something was going on, the way his fingers were making slow, soft rounds on my shoulder. I thought to ask him if he had something to discuss, I felt like so. He looked at me intently and replied with a smirk playing on his lips," Yes.." he brought his face near me, making his breath on fall on my cheek and goosebumps to do dancing on my whole body, he came very near almost whispering in my ear, making me loose," Can we do it again..", I was so much induced with his nearness, I closed my eyes and bit my lower lip, preventing any moan to skip.

But it seems he took it as yes and whispered again, rubbing his towes with mine, making my skin to awaken again," Should I consider it yes..", the inner me was screaming yes, like hell yes, But yet I licked my lower lip out of dryness, his mere touch made me so dehydrated and then my body wanted him to hydrate himself. He put my earlobe on me to call him softly," Kartik...", he again rubbed his toe, and this time tracing it till my ankle did back and forth and whispered huskily," Ohhh Naia... if This is not no... I guess...", he brought his face very close to me, kissing my cheeks tenderly, he blew his hot breath, I grasped, I want him, I want him to kiss, but he was teasing me, kissing the corner of my lip making me do the task.

I couldn't take it any longer, grabbing his nape, I placed my lip on his, for the rough and passionate kiss. Our tongues were already playing with each other without being asked to, he almost cme above me giving me a full mouth kiss. It lasted for a long time until we felt to take some air else we'll surely run out of our lives. He slowly laid behind whispering," I like this boldness of yours..", and blood rushed with super speed gathering it up on all of my cheeks..

After a few moments of silence I said," I am hungry.."

Kartik's POV

She said plainly not looking at me, I felt like my wife had become more bold than me, my one hand was already under her neck, I brought her little closer kissing her cheek I asked smilingly," Now... "

She nodded her head, like not satisfied, I kissed her other cheek and asked with my full smile," Now.."

She still nodded her head and said,'' No.. ", I chuckled and then abruptly placed my lips on hers, and that was one of the energetic kisses we shared and this time I took the dominance. Her touch always set me to another set of ignition. Leaving her lips and panting I asked not before kissing her earlobe," Now my wife is satisfied.." she took long breaths coming from the intense kiss we shared and said,'' No.. because I am genuinely hungry. Kartik.. and I am in no mood to cook now, I was about to make breakfast.. but you called me... and then.." he raised his eyebrows while she just hit her face in my chest out of shyness. I broke the hug and said,'' Okay.. sure I will make something for my wife... but can I after 5 minutes please . " Flashing my dimples, I asked and she nodded her head, ruffling my hair. I slowly put my head on her chest, putting half of my body on her and resting. She is the best resting place and the way she was ruffling my hair it was giving me immense pleasure.

Naira's POV

No words were needed, he was laying there on me, and I was caressing his hair, and other hand was caressing his back. We're just not saying anything, it seems words are not needed, the moments we shared already speak a lot and there nothing to say, even this silence is not awkward it felt more like peace. He finally got up, kissing my forehead, he said," I'll prepare something for you",

He was about to get up from bed, when his phone rang, coming above me took the phone from my side drawer...

Kartik's POV

As soon as I looked at the phone it was flashing "BOSS", I exclaimed to her," Boss at this point..". Adjusting myself and her, I answered the phone," Hey Boss..."

Boss: Hey Kartik..!! Actually I called you up to invite you for brunch.. Your Aunt Neelam, she wants to meet you, it's been so long you have been us.. So 11, would it be fine.. Also bring Naira okay...

And before I could say anything, he put the phone down. I looked at her her, what she want, she smiled to me and said," It's Okay let's Go, apart from being boss, he is your uncle okay..but please can you atleast make a toast and coffee, I Can't survive till 11..",

I nodded my head, grabbing a quick pair of tee and shorts and made my way to the kitchen. While beating the egg and grinding coffee in the coffee machine I was thinking, Boss doesn't know anything about me and Naira. I guess it is a hard time, I should tell him. It is very much necessary, I have never lied to him and marriage is something he should know. Being in all these thoughts to reveal our relationship, we set to the Boss's place. There was a certain silence but nothing could be mented awkwardly, it felt like we both understood each other's feelings and that's what was needed

Somewhere deep down my heart, I felt the nervousness going away and I hoped I could proudly announce our relation to the only family left..Slowly we reached his house. After initial greetings and hugs we were all set for brunch. No doubt Aunt is the best cook, till now I didn't get much chance, but I made sure today I'll tell him everything, no matter what.

** Hi Guys.. I hope you all would like this part..

Please do vote and comment**