Part 5: Time to Party !!!

Hi Guys,

I am back with my next part. I am seriously running short with the part thinking in which way I have take turn in the story. Most probably this story be like a short story.. Well let's see if I could able to make more parts.

Kartik's POV

Few days has passed, my routine has been same normal, even she was normal, just now post that event I looked at her, she was working so dedicatedly, I still remember what happened a couple of days before but I really can't help but thinking, her teary eyes, tore me in many parts why the hell I am feeling this again, this is something completely out of my control and my mind. Still night haunts me with her tear-stricken face and my loneliness. How much I want to wipe each and every path of that salty water traces her face..

I wish to give my assurance kisses on her wet eyelids not leaving my contact and trace the path of that water but then I couldn't and why should I, Naira and are completely different. Infact why such thoughts are coming in my mind..

WHAT I am thinking.. Kartik .. you are such a mendak.. You just blabber but not focus on the things, finally I tried to distract myself and emerged in reading and replying mails. I was going through my mail when I saw mail about a party. I told Naira about the same but as usual,not wanting to attend.

"Kartik I don't want to attend the function, it is.."

"I know..so damn irritating and very boring!, I know!", I completed her sentence and she nodded in approval.

Sometimes she was just too cute, not to forget that she is very irritating and can compete with Hitler in strictness, but when she was cute, she was too adorable to resist.

Now yes again I am drifting to Naira, well frankly, all I have exciting is coming to office and all the arguments I have with Naira, rest it's all boring, so back to what I said to her back. Focus Kartik,

I stood up from my seat and sat on her desk, and saw a frown appearing on her face. Though I wanted to pinch her nose, I ignored her. "Listen Naira!I don't understand why you always want to stay alone?, why..

"I don't like to stay alone!, we both do go out", she insisted, as if shocked by my taunt,

"Exactly, we both go out once in a blue moon, that too to meet clients! Why don't you behave like normal girls? WHY?", I looked in her eyes straight and for a moment..it was complete silence around.

Her huge brown eyes were staring straight in my eyes, or more appropriately, I was staring straight in her huge brown eyes. I had seen her eyes before, I see her every day!, but looking IN eyes and looking AT eyes - MAN! It's a hell lot of a difference.

And MAN, her eyes are so captivating, you feel yourself downing yourself, they were deep, intense and spoke volumes. I remember saying all this to so many girls, almost every day, but today for the first time, I didn't speak to them, just felt.

"ok!, no need to fly so high!",

She broke my spell, turning her eyes away. I jumped off from the table, as if to direct all my emotional upheaval in a physical activity.

"I will go to the function, we will meet at the party straight!", she rushed out of the cabin and I was still trying to control my beats. I held my heart and tried to calm him down but no today it was beating louder than usual.

Naira's POV

Since then I indulged myself more in work not letting any thought to cross my mind except one thing Kartik's gesture towards me that day.He was really cute, though he is not..

One day we were doing our work when Kartik told me about the party..

He knew I don't like parties but then when his round frog ike eyes looked directly to me, did he knew he was close to me, it give me all gossebumps. I shivered with his gaze and before i could do something stupid which I don't know I snapped out and turned my face. Phew that was close... MAN you don't know how much captivating his eyes are.. No wonder is the charm of office no.. of whole London...

But those eyes shuddered me, I agreed to come but that night I tried to put extra effort in getting ready. I went to near by shop and bought a blackless blue dress, you na his favorite color is blue..

Okay no more talking I have to get Ready.

Kartik's POV

I have this niche to let go of things very easily, but that evening, while driving back home, while dressing and while driving to the party, I couldn't let go of her eyes. I tried, but still I couldn't. and I knew this was serious. I don't know but somewhere I just can't.

Cut to Party

It was a high class party in the town, a business party and good for contacts. I had been attending such parties for a while now and it did benefit our business, and that is why I insisted Naira to accompany me this afternoon which led to that eye-lock *sigh*. I still can't get over that.

It was a typical party, boring snobbish people, and some hot looking girls. Like every party, this one too had some interesting corners and some very boring table talks.

I was being courteous to myself. Dressed in a black and grey suit, I knew the eyes following me and the sighs echoing. Any other day, i would have gone back to flirt, but today it was something changed, I was waiting for Naira!. She was coming, if she said, then she meant. Somewhere I was so looking forward to meeting her.

It has been almost 3 years since we met, and during these years I had just seen her in those boring jeans and Ts, or sometimes skirts, sometimes in suits, indian attire. She looks so gorgeous but today she would dress formal, THANK GOD! and I just couldn't wait and I realize this getting out of control. Why I am waiting for her so endearly.

I had now tasted almost all the starters and two rounds of wine, but still Naira wasn't here. I took out my cell phone to call her, but it was not needed. The screen flashed with her name already

"Naira where the hell are you, I....

I sounded annoyed and why won't I be? She has not arrived yet.. But then her voice...

"Kartik.."

I thought my heart would pump out that moment, I never heard her voice like this.

"what Naira..

"they are finally divorced.."

*****************************************************************************

Hi Guys, there is my Part 5. I hope you all liked it. Please do let me know. Do press vote and comment.