Part 20: Ready to Confess

** Hi Guys.. I am back with another update.. hope you all are liking the story..**

Kartik's POV

Driving back to Naira's place I realized how my whole lifestyle had changed within a few days... there was nothing left in clubs and girlfriends.. I mean Naira is the most important  and there is no comparison at all.

My mind was just entrapped in her thoughts; the whole perspective of viewing Naira changed, Now I realize why my hormones behave strangely when she is near. Why does the physical tension in my body take a grip and it automatically draws towards her. Things which never came to my notice slowly I realized how much they used to entice me but, me being a jerk of all kind used to shrug these things off.

Now, when I think about her, her appearance, her small small things came into notice and have gained much more importance, like how lovely her diamond chain looked swinging in her delicate neck, goosebumps jolted in my skin when the flashbacks of kissing that delicate neck came in front of me. It was heavenly that time but now realizing that feelings I have for her, I just want to relive those moments again because now I will be able to understand my act, now I have a logical reason for every question I put to myself when performing such an act.

I recall how she used ask half of her question through her eyes surrounded by a black eye pencil giving more enhancement to it. But she looks equally good without it as well but the black eyes pencil makes her eyes more prominent and beautiful. My heart fluttered thinking how often she used to run her slender fingers in her long silky black hair, how her hair fell from a bun covering her back. I always felt a pull to run my fingers in those silky hair and care for them with my utmost level.

I chuckled remembering how she used to bite her lower lip on every mistake she does and how much it was kind of a turn on for me but everytime I just controlled myself.. How cute and beautiful the pink color looked, which appears on her cheeks whenever she used to listen her praises. And how her heartbeats raced up whenever I am near to her, especially in the trail room..OOH That is not leaving my mind at all...

I run my fingers in my hair when her cute face flashes in front of me, she has the world's best smile, how cutely she laughs, the way she carries herself, she looks really utterly cute while chewing pencils in confusion. And how I feel a little more lit up whenever I see her beautiful face every morning...

Oh God.. Naira.. You are just driving me crazy and I am certainly becoming a lover boy now... I was about to reach her house when I applied brakes.. WAIT.. how can I just go to her house.. I mean just like this.. I am planning a proposal that to without anything.. Mendak.. Kartik.. Only such stupidity can be expected from you..

I pointed a shop on the road side and quickly rode towards it. It was a good branded shop, so I quickly went inside and selected a simple yet elegant bracelet for her. Also, while exiting the shop I bought a bouquet of 80 red roses... as much my heart beats for her in a single second.

I quickly placed both the gift items in the car and drove towards her home.. Naira I am coming.. I am coming .. And today I will propose..my love for you.

Soon I reached her apartment.. For the very first time I am feeling nervous.. WOW Kartik Goenka nervous..?? This must be the first time in my memory I had been this much nervous.. But then in life also I have fallen in love with my business partner for the first time..

I couldn't help but flashing all my 32 teeths.. The watchman was looking at me strangely, must be thinking I am a crazy man, well he is right in a few scenarios.. I am a crazy person because I am head over heels in love with Ms. Naira Singhania...

I quickly press the lift button but it seems today everything needs to go slow. Why isn't the lift moving.. I was about to bang the lift door when it opened.. OH Wow I have reached.. Okay okay Kartik.. Don't be nervous.. Just take a deep breath..breath in.. breath out.. everything will be alright.. Be cool..

Taking the baby steps I reached to her door.. And before I could press the doorbell the door opened and there stood the love of my life, the queen of my dreams in her cute PJ's and plain shirt.. I don't know why Naira likes shirts at night.. Well that would be another topic of discussion..

I looked at her, she was shooting her rage on me via her eyes,now what did I do, OH No Kartik you can't ruin today's leftover day.. I passed a weak smile to her and said," Hi Naira !!"

Seems, today is not my day. My smile didn't have any effect on her, she crossed her arms around her chest and asked me," So, finally you got a chance to come Mr. Goenka.."

Okay.. ooh shit I am late and I know she doesn't like people who are not punctual... mar gaye Kartik.. you are dead DUDE.. How should I explain to her, I was just a little busy buying gifts for her.. OOH so Stupid of me.. Then an idea clickled, I forwarded the bouquet I have and said, " Hi this is for you..."

She didn't say anything, her expressions were blank, she took the bouquet from me and invited me in. I stepped into the house not before praying to god..!! Today you are my only survivor.

She walked passed to the living room and I just followed her, sitting on the sofa and placing the gift.. Wait gift.. Ooh shit I forgot in the car... Idiot Kartik.. !! OOh GOD.. what I'll do now...I timidly looked towards her, she seems a little helpless and little restless... and might be waiting for me to break the ice..

Naira's POV..

Why does this Mendak taking so much time.. There I am pacing left and right.. But he doesn't care anything about me and here you thought to take this emotion to different directions.. My thoughts were broken when my college friend video called me..

"Hi Shreya... how are you girl."

"Hi Naira.. How are you... acha I need your help quickly, I am here to buy necklace for my mom.. "

A sweet smile appeared on my face, in my hard days in college away from my family Shreya's family supported me a lot.. I nodded and said," Of course.. Ye bhi puchne ki baat hai.."

Shreya: Wow.. Naira.. Even living here for so long your hindi is quiet intact..

I giggled and said," Acha.. bata what you have chosen for her.."

She showed me quite a few pieces, I asked her to take a few more and then we settled on one.. We just casually talked and when I spotted something behind her.. Somehow I made an excuse and asked her to go a little behind, taking a few steps.. She was just telling me about her but my mind was somewhere else..

I see, Kartik there and he was flirting with the sales woman, making her wear different kinds of jewelleries.. Might for any of his girlfriends.. Thinking about this my heart shattered, I felt so anguish and sad both at the same time.. I quickly shut the phone off....

See Naira, now you get it, he is not involved emotionally with you, you were right from the start he was just attracted to you.. Acha hua you called Kartik, let's clear things.. I know in front of him my body doesn't support me and pata nahi kuch to ho jata hai.. I have to control and clear the things.. But how I don't know.. I can't figure out why I am so angry at him. He didn't do anything.. Like literally anything.

I was pacing with a mix of emotions, and thought to myself went out not waiting for him. Soon I opened the door and he was standing there looking as handsome as anyone could be. Why god has to make him so well built and sexy at the same time.. But I was so angry... I just asked him why he is so late.. But instead of saying anything he passed the smile to me. He knew right I always melted in his eyes.. But then something new he did..he gave me roses... wow they were beautiful and fresh..

My anger calmed down a bit and I asked him to come inside.. But then I see, there is no additional jewellery gift, now I am confirmed it was for someone else, and here I thought like 1% it might be for me.. How stupid of you Naira.. I was struggling with how to proceed.. my tongue was tight.. But then he came to rescue as always..

*** Hi Guys.. this is chapter.. hope you all liked it.. Please do vote and comment and let me know your views ***