Part 44 : Winning you back

*Hi Guys.. I am back with another update. Hope you all are liking the story..*

Kartik’s POV

I was sitting in the waiting lounge, after done with my check-in I was waiting for flight to board. But seems God has different plans, my flight is delayed for 2 hours. How much I want to get away from here, almighty is trying me to stay here. I don't want to be here, I was so hurt, she didn’t only  wounded my heart but my soul too with her words. How can she think of me like this, how low I feel of myself, the she has of me in front of her. I gave her everything, my life, my heart, my soul and for her it was just that I was playing a mere game. So.. bad..!!!!

I felt disgusted of myself, I should have made everything clear, maybe I wouldn’t have attached too much to herself. A lone tear escaped but I quickly wiped it off and diverted my mind in reading some random magazine, it was only an hour  left noe and I had to spend it any how and then I would be flown away from this place, away from my life, away from my love. Might be new place with open my brain and made be strong enough to take decisions from brain rather than heart.

After a couple of minutes I felt a movement beside me,  I didn’t budge my eyes to look but I felt someone sat beside me, though I wouldn’t have noticed but that fragrance it's so familiar, my heart says its Naira, but my mind shrugged it off. I wanted to look at who sat beside me, it felt just like Naira. I didn’t make any movement for a few seconds when I heard the same person cough, the voice was also like Naira, is Naira here..!! My heart did a flip flop, wow she is here to manofy me, she might be here to confess her feelings, but on second thought might be I am just hallucinating everything.

I didn’t pay any attention and continued to read what it is, when I heard the voice,” Seems, the women in the magazine are more interesting than me..”, it dawned on me, it is definitely Naira.. I immediately looked and there she was sitting beside me flashing a million dollar smile. Oh my I can’t believe it, a huge smile broke on my face but then I resumed and turned my face away, gazing at the magazine and not saying anything to her. Slowly I felt her fingers sliding from my shoulder to my fingers, tenderly, giving me goosebumps, I shrugged her hand, slowly and asked, still looking at the magazine and without any expression,”Why are you here..!!”

I could see her via tilting my gaze a bit, she was smiling, not a regular smile. She was giving me a flirty smile, something was going on with her. She replied in the same flirty manner,” Well you see, my husband is out of station, so I thought why can’t I have..”, she reduced a little distance, though there were people, but this foreign land, no one cares, she said huskily in ear, yet softly,” A romantic time out with my business partner..”,  I snapped at her,” What..

She nodded her head innocently and said,” You see, my husband, he is angry from me, but it should be me who he should be apologizing me but no and moreover  I really want a good time out, a break to think and plus I want to be in the most romantic place, so nothing can be more romantic than Paris right, and since I got to know my Business partner is going there, why can’t I join him. I will have a good break and will also have a romantic getaway with someone other than my husband, you see.”.

I was angry, way more, I grabbed her shoulder, and pulled her towards me, cupping her one cheek with my one of the palm, while other was resting on her waist and said,” Don’t you dare okay, do you have any idea how much your husband loves you, how dare you think of someone else, how dare you, that man he dies for you, and here you are ready to have a romantic getaway with someone else…”. I was literally a bit harsh but instead of understanding what I am saying she smiled and said sitting in the same position.” When my husband didn’t think for a second how I would feel, when I see him like this, when he mingles with other girls, when only thing matters to him is the physical attraction, how much it would pain me..he doesn’t understand, so it’s like tit for tat..”.