Part 18: Am I Jealous ???

** Hi Guys... Here i am back with another part... I hope you liking the story and I could able to keep it interesting..**

Kartik's POV

Things were surely changing, and most alarmingly, without my consent.

I went to the cabin, she was totally engrossed in the work. But yes, I know I have to clarify the things but then when I looked at her , I started to feel something for Naira, something which was not there before. It was something strange, something warm, something divine, something beautiful, something undeniable, something eternal, something like..not lust for sure . something.. different Like.. they say..something like Love.

I tried shrugg of this feeling but still my heart was giving all the signals. Why her pain makes my heart wrench, why her tears effects me a lot. I don't have the answer for these questions and my mind was working in to find the some logical reason for it. But no my heart was overpowering it anyhow. It's was saying that it is nothing but love.

She looks so cute working dedicatedly, I wish I could be that pen that's stuck in her slender fingers or that pin which is holding her silky soft hair... I was staring her if it to be precise nonchalantly, my mind was not at all in the work. I smiled to myself when all of a sudden she looked at me... I was startled a bit, passing an awkward smile I shifted my gaze from her to Laptop when I notice something.... I looked again at her.. Not for staring but to clarify what I saw... and what I saw... I was bolt out of the blue, did she knew, I have to tell her before anyone can notice.

In the pin drop silence in the cabin, the sound was coming of hers typing but now it was more that banging my head and why not its all my mistake. I shouldn't have... OOH Kartik you are a fool, an idiot. I have to tell her, knowing how much awkward the situation is right now, still I have to tell her. I got up from my seat and was taking a baby steps, thinking of an idea when someone barged into a room.

James, now what he is doing in our cabin. He greeted me and I just passed a fake smile to him, sitting back on my seat when he sat infront of Naira... A pang of annoyance flow down my veins, how she is talking so freely and smiling, and here she didn't even gave me a look post that incident. I was typing hard on the laptop but keeping everything notice. I saw how James was looking at her, his eyes were showing some different emotion, it was not warm rather mocking. The way he looking at her not certainly not good. I can feel his gaze is not good and I can sense even Naira was feeling a little comfortable.

Naira's POV

I was working, non-stop,I can't even dare to look at Kartik. I certainly cannot. Whatever happened, seems only I am affected, for him its just another girl but for me it is a great difference. And as he said I am his only "BUSINESS PARTNER", I should not involve my stupid emotions in between. I was working when my thoughts were broken my James.

James has recently joined out office and is currently with me for most of the work. He was showing me the document to get approved, when slowly I realized his gaze on me. It wasn't warm, neither good I felt uncomfortable vibe. He was looking me from up and down like I am something an eatable item. I felt conscious. MAN... are all these britishers or englishmen look this way. I know they are little forward, but the way he was looking it was making be very much awkward.

I thought Kartik would come, but then what I am thinking, I have to deal it on my own. Soon I approved his documents, not wanting him to stay here much, he stood up so do I. Greeting me simple thanks, he hugged me all of a sudden and said after breaking the hug

James: You are looking damm hot Naira.. Never knew you have this side of yours as well..

He smirked, what the hell, all I wanted to shout but keeping the decorum of the office and how other people in office are like him and moreover it is nothing a big deal as he just complimented me. I just simple nodded my head and sat down.