Part 28: A Walk to Church !

* Hi Guys, I am back with another chapter. I hope I keeping the story's pace interesting for the readers. 

Here is the next part**

Kartik's POV

I was trying to control myself, but as she touched my neck and dropped her hot breath on my face as she turned, I just lost in those eyes, such purity is reflected on them. Now, a little that was there I was holding went away and I slowly placed my lips on hers. Surprisingly she too responded to it and in no time we were kissing, savouring each other's flavour...

It was like time stood still, this time when she kissed me. The physical contact with your one you love flows a different feeling inside. It was like I am flying, yet protecting her in my arms securely. We lost the time not relaozing what my hands had started doing.

Feeling an urgent need for oxygen, we pulled out but I didn't let my lips leave her skin. Yes our skin was attached to hers but so was my lips, I trailed my lips from her cheek to ner neck, giving open mouth kisses to her collarbone, shifting my face to her shoulder, and at least buried in neck. Her hands were clutching my hair, scraping my scalp, but this pleasure was heavenly. Unknowingly, my one hand has started shifting up which was till now taking rest on her waist. My thumb made a caressing just below her left bosom, when she sighed loudly. The pleasure was taking toll on her senses but her moan brought me to the senses.

The much; I would like to continue, knowing she is also equally lost in me. I stopped thinking what I was doing...is not right at this moment...gaining my composure back, I slowly called out her name

"Naira.. I guess I'll leave, you relax, take a bath properly and come.

Naira's POV

We were enjoying it leisurely, well it be wrong and lie to say I was not enjoying it. Sharing this close intimacy with the loved one takes to another level of ecstasy. I was feeling all heavenly with his touch, the sweet pleasure was making me fly high and in retrospect a loud moan escaped my mouth. He stopped all of a sudden and whispered he was taking off now, I should get ready all by myself.

He stood and was about to step out from tub, when I hold up his hand, though my mind was asking him to stay but somewhere I spilled something else

" Kartik, why don't you use my washroom.. The password to connecting door : 1245"

He just nodded his head and went out, leaving me all dazzled and why won't I be. The dream I had been having lately with him had come true, though the situation we are in is different. I touched my hand. He was giving his world class to all the places he had touched, to the places he might have touched last night. I tried savour all the moments because I knew all of them would be a little short lived.

Kartik's POV

I let the cold water flow down my body, one because of the heated session I have been to. I don't know, but If I wouldn't have stopped that moment, I really can't trust myself. What could I have done? I have joined her to reduce her pain not because I want to take advantage.. Then my mind slapped me saying " Dude she is your wife.."

WIFE, it ringed in my ears, yes she is my wife.. A small smile broke my lips. How ironic is this. How much I would like a memorable wedding, I thought nothing could be more divine than last night, but nothing I can't remember anything except when I proposed to her and even I don't know what last bit she remembers.

Whatever the situation is, seems MOM-DAD already blessed this marriage and I promise to myself I won't let this marriage down. I won't let my love down. I know what marriage meant for you Naira and I promise to you, I'll love till my last breath.