Part 23: And the Journey begins !!!

** Hi Guys, I am back with another chapter.. I would like to thank everyone for their precious votes and comments.. it really boost me up..here enjoy the another chapter..**

Kartik's POV

I slowly drove towards her apartment building and parked my car. I sudden rush of blood flow in my veins, as yesterday's events flash in front of my eyes. I closed my eyes and calmed myself, knowing the fact how severe the situation is, I have to get everything back to normal.. no not normal but to the ultimate happiness.

I fixed my hair on the rear view mirror, I needed to look good, I needed to impress Naira, I needed to make her fall in love with me. After satisfying my look, I closed my car's door and went towards her flat, soon the lift door opened but I didn't enter... I saw a furious Naira standing there looking cute in her casuals, tank top and loose pants.

Naira's LOOK

And her pink rosy lips and same color patch on her cheeks were making my knees weak

And her pink rosy lips and same color patch on her cheeks were making my knees weak... I couldn't control and held the door of the lift, I rested my body leaning to one of the lift doors... and smiled shamely... she gave me a question look but I just ignored it..

Slightly punching my heart with one hand I said in a romantic way," Haye... maar dalne ka irada hai kya..."

She didn't say anything but glared at me and it turned me on," UFF... ye gussa... makes you more hot..."

I can see a pink blotch appearing on her cheeks, making her more beautiful and making me lose myself. I want to kiss those cheeks, there were so tempting... but I control my urge and have her space to exit the lift,

" After you madam... my car is waiting for you and is my life..*well I whispered the life part..such that it is audible to me only*. She gave me a question look but I just made it like I ignored it. Shaking her head she moved ahead towards the car.

Naira's POV

Kartik already messaged me that he has left and I should get ready.... Post he left my home yesterday, he didn't call me. I really can't deduce what he is feeling, what stand I make in his life. Might be I have over assumed the things I will remain his business partner only.

Packing my bags, I quickly locked my flat and took the lift. Knowing he is late..urgh.. I mean one thing is there... to come on time.. but this man.. he just can't... this time if I get a little scolding from the Boss because of him, I will not spare him at all. He is so dead today.

I grabbed the lift and pressed the down button, with each passing floor the anger in me was increasing, how can someone be so irresponsible but then who we are talking about Mr Goenka or I should say Mr. Always-come-late-never-on-time Goenka.. Soon the door opened and I saw the most handsome man flashing his cutest dimples to me.

How can someone look so dashing, sexy in the early morning; somehow I controlled myself and looked at him with all my anger, how can he dare to come late but instead of apologising to this man, he flirted with me.. And when he said I am looking hot.. I felt a little shy... yes his compliment brought goosebumps in my body.