Part 13: Innocently Sexy

*** Hi Guys, I am back with my new part... I am actually running short of the updates and next one even I don't know what I could able to give you...***

Kartik's POV

Whoa...Whaoo.... Hey Kartik.. Dude.. seems it was not Naira.. You were drunk, come let's get ready in the next room and prepare something for her... afterall in all the 3 years, she came to your house for the first time.. I should do something to make her comfortable...

Naira's POV

Soon the cold water droplets fell on my body, I felt peace, I closed my eyes to feel the cold droplets to pour on my skin... I don't recall what could have happened last night but the morning incident was already playing in my mind.

When I licked my lips, the look in his eyes was just driving me crazy, it seems within a moment I would myself lose, catch his nape and would have placed my lips on his... His smell and his closeness really drove me to another cliff of my imagination.

And when he slowly kissed my neck throwing his slow warm breath as well, a slight moan escaped from my mouth, though I tried my best that it shouldn't come as a moan and that only happened, he regained his senses. Post that situation it became quite uncomfortable and giving an excuse I ran from there. Finally !!!.

Kartik's POV

I quickly changed myself into a grey shirt and black trousers and quickly prepared breakfast for her... when I heard her calling, no.. wait she is not calling screaming my Name....Kartik dude you are gone...

Naira's POV

Soon, I stood out in the bathrobe, I realized I have nothing to wear, Like nothing... except my inner wears... all thanks to him, nothing a piece of cloth I can find to hide myself... OOHH Mendak.. You are so gone... I screamed his name loudly...

Oye...Mendak.. ..Kartik....

He came running and stood at his place and I just couldn't control my anger and blurt it out...

How dare you ?? what do you think of yourself... huh..!! You just cleared my clothes, do you have any slight idea how I will go to the office.. Like this... or should I grab a taxi in this fucking bathrobe... hey.. Kartik... are you even listening to what I am saying..

I mean, look at this man, here I am screaming my lungs out, and this man is not responding anything...

Kartik's POV

As soon I entered the room, I couldn't just focus on anything other than what she was wearing... she was wearing my bathrobe and was looking utterly cute and sexy... the perfect combination of innocently sexy. I really don't have any idea what she was saying, I could see her lips were moving but I didn't noticed that. She was looking so fresh like when the first morning dew fell on the flower petals, that made the petal more fragrant, fresh and lively. Yes, that's what she was looking. An urgent came in my mind to pick her up and kiss her senselessly. But then I slowly controlled my emotions and blinked my eyes a lot to come to reality.

I cleared my throat ," Ummm... Mm.. Yes.. Naira.. I am listening..."

She put both her hands on her hips, looking super cute and asked me ," Acha.. then tell me what did I said now..."

I gulped down saliva down my throat as I don't know actually, but then I ask my brain to run with horse power and give me a perfect answer

"Well, you must be searching for you...*I fumbled...* your.... Clothes.."

It dawn to us about last night events, I could see a guilt in her eyes, she clutched the bathrobe to her chest as tightly as she could.

Naira's POV

I as very furious, Here I am screaming my lungs out and this mendak who always does tar tar tar infront of me is not stating any word, I finally asked him what I said,

"Well, you must be searching for you...*he fumbled...* your.... Clothes.."

Then I realized how I am standing infront of him, in his bathrobe, for heaven sake. If I feel so charged up in his presence, does he feel the same, this attraction, this physical pull, but Why am I thinking all this ?

I felt so guilty I not even realized what could I have done to him last night and what infact had happened between us and how did I get changed.

I realized he changed my clothes. My eyes filled with tears, I was never been transparent to anyone and here Kartik, he is just my business partner and see I spent a night, no.. correction 2 nights with him. It doesn't feel wrong yet I should feel it should be wrong... my instead I am felling a guilt that he might have seen and yet probably he didn't liked it...!!! But this shouldn't bother me...right..!!!

I didn't realized when tears brim from my eyes and flowed down.

Katik's POV

Shit, shit, I knew it. I made her uncomfortable, she... oOO what are these... OOOO no no salty waterfall I just hate them, sweet memory waters are acceptable but not the one related to sorrow or any guilt.

Without thinking much, I took long strides towards her and hugged her tightly, consoled her

"Hi, Naira... don't worry...don't think in that way.. I know.. But there is nothing happened between us of which you should be ashamed off...trust me.."

Naira's POV

Ofcourse I trust him, what he is saying nothing happened.. ??? then my clothes...!!!!

Kartik's POV

She raised her head and asked as if confirming

"Sachi....."

I just nodded my head and repeated what she said

"Haan... Sachi... your clothes were all dirty and wet so I just changed them.. Don't worry I have closed the lights.. So your privacy is still there..."

Hearing that she hugged me tightly, somewhere I felt I had her confidence again, but then.. I didn't mention the kiss part....should I.... We loosed the hug and I just cupped her face

Naira's POV

Okay.. so its not the case he didn't liked my body its just that he didn't saw it.. Ooh wow that's a relief... but hey does that mean... he f...fe..felt it.. Should I ask him.. What actually had happened.... But then he was looking so caringly towards him, I am sure nothing would have happened...

Kartik's POV

I like Sherni wali Naira much.. and ye roti hui mujhe bilkul bhi achi nahi lagti hai...okay....for now.. you wear my t-shirt we'll first go to shopping and then we'll straight go to office okay....

She agreed to me, wow that was news agreeing to me...I tried to lighten the scene

And come lets have something.. rats are dancing in my stomach...

She responded but this time with a smile

Haan tum chalo, i'll just change and come..

*** Here is the part... I hope you all liked it... Please vote and comment***