Part 39: Romance in Shower ! (Mature)

** Hy Guys.. I am back with another update... I hope you all are liking the story..**

** This part is mature, it is advised people above 18+ should read it**

Naira's POV

I woke up the next morning only to find Kartik's arms were placed around me. His angelic face, he looks so cute while sleeping, the cute pout on his face makes him really adorable. I slowly got up and freshen up myself and made my way to make breakfast. Today I will have breakfast here for the first time.

I prepared breakfast and went to the room to call Kartik. I don't understand why he couldn't wake up at that time, because of him I will get late today. I went towards him and tapped his shoulders," Kartik woke up.."

He jiggled a bit and then turned to the other side, I again went upto near him and tapped his shoulder more hardly," Kartik." I raised my voice a little to wake him up, I tapped his shoulder more to wake, and this time he turned again taking be along as well such that now I was saying beneath him, his head was resting on my chest, making me difficult to breath not because of his weight but because of the nearness. It was making me lose myself and engulfing his strong arms. However, composing myself, I called him again," Kartik... utho..."

KARTIK'S POV

I felt someone is tapping my shoulder, I dragged it under me to stop the disturbance when I heard a voice. I slowly opened my eyes to see my life staring at me looking fresh and angel. I smiled at her and again hugged her back. This is such a beautiful dream, I felt her fingers roaming in my hair, that's so heavenly... I slowly opened my eyes again, my hands were deliberately laying on her petite waist. I gave a sly smile to her and almost whispered," Good morning sweetheart..".

However she gave me a strange smile and said," Kartik get up.. ". I wonder if she still cares about getting up in my dream also, I nudged my face in the crook of her neck, planting soft kisses there. She touched so real in the dream, when again I heard her voice and Now I realized she was for real. I looked up at her, she was breathing heavily, I squinted my brows wondering why and asked," Hey Naira.. You are here early in the morning..!! All good..!!"She didn't say anything but looked at me furiously, I realized our situation and got up, making her stand as well and said," Oops Sorry and..", before I could continue she interrupted and said quite furiously," We are getting late for office and I don't want to be late today..!!", Crossing her hand across her chest she waited for my reply. I gulped down my saliva and stated, fearing her anger," Yess, I will be back in 5 minutes..",

She said walking out of the room," You better be..". Off Kartik, tough call, now get up fast and get ready else your wife will not leave you today for sure.

Naira's POV

GOD, I really can't help this man, why on earth he can't get up on time. For the first time in history I will be late for my work. Uff this, I called him ," Kartik, Coffee is ready and you better...", before I could complete my sentence, he came running down, wearing the most dashing formal. My cheeks turned red, but I controlled and made a stern face, it should look like I am angry, he came running towards me," I am here.. I am here..!! Let's have breakfast now.. I am really hungry..."

I smiled to myself, and said serving the plates," It's good.. Mendak should have this fear from Sherni..." He just smiled and started eating breakfast. I was hoping for a compliment but he ate it all without saying anything. I felt a little disappointed. I thought he would say something about my cooking. I made something for him for the first time, but he didn't say anything. We were set to office, when he embraced me in his arms and kissed my lips quickly leaving me dumbfounded but next what he said made me smile," Thank you for the awesome breakfast, I loved it..". Grabbing the car keys, we went towards the office.