Part 31: Will they accept it ?

**Hi Guys, I am back with another update. I hope you all are liking the story...**

Kartik's POV

I saw her coming towards me, I too increased my pace towards her. Finally we reached infront of each other, we both were panting, looking at each other. Grabbing a few breaths I asked her finally," Did you recall anything.." How much I wanted to say that I know everything, but my mind said, its better let know her state of mind. 

Naira's POV

As soon as he asked the question, I was tongue tight, what should I say??, how would I say ??, does he remember anything ?? all these questions were roaming in my mind..? What he said was a mistake..?? Is it a mistake for him..? Is it for me ..??

I don't know.. I decided to memum and just nodded my head like I didn't recall anything...

Kartik's POV

A pang of disappointment rises in my body, she doesn't know anything, she doesn't know the precious moments we have shared. I calmed myself down, a point my heart was saying to confess all the things happened but then I stopped. Maybe GOD has given me the opportunity to settle the things, make her believe in me, my love and our marriage. I should utilize it, not let go of my chance to win her this time.

I slowly smiled at her and said, "Me neither."

Naira's POV

I thought he would remember, but to my unluck or luck he doesn't. I tried to change the topic for sometime," Hmm... Kartik.. I am feeling hungry..."

Before I could complete, he replied," Yeah.. sorry to drag you here early morning, You must be starving.."

"So you Kartik, we both are equally involved.."

He just nodded his head and moved ahead, where I followed him. I sensed he was not happy, I mean somewhere was expecting something else. For a minute I was horrified whether he was pissed because of the wedding. My heart shuddered  thinking this thought, what is this true but could be other thing as well. I composed myself and made myself ready, ready to face the consequence. Let's be proactive, I thought to myself, as soon we reach London back to our place I'll divorce him. Yes, that would be the best Idea, I calmed my mind and heart both that would be better for both of us.

I can't take rejection in his eyes, it's better to hurt myself rather than being wounded by him. I blinked my eyes numerous times not to let tears flow down and walked beside him, this mere thought was tearing me inside but I have made up my mind. It better he won't be hanged with me. He has his own life. 

Moreover, He wasn't saying anything, something was surely going on in his mind and that was scaring me like hell.

Kartik's POV

We were walking side by side but no words couldn't form in my mouth. If it would have been another day I would be doing tar tar tar but when the time is to talk and sort the things, I am tight lipped. We soon reached a nearby small cafe and ordered something to eat.

She was looking around, the nature and beauty of it and I was enjoying the beauty of my love. The glow of yesterday night was still on her face and the early sunlights were making her glow more like an angel.

Unknowingly "Haaye..." escaped from my mouth, she looked at me abruptly and asked," You said something..." I was like, when the thief got caught red handed, I slowly smiled and said," No No.. I was saying..", thanks for GOD breakfast arrived on time..," OOh I was saying breakfast is here.."

We silently ate breakfast and after paying the bill, we headed towards the hotel. We were walking really close, her fingers were touching the back of my palm, sending a certain electric current in my body.. Not giving much attention to my mind who always tried to give logical reasoning to everything, I grabbed her hand in mine, interwinning the fingers.