Pat 45: Flight to Paris !!

** Hi Guys, here is the new chapter...**

*Sorry for the short one, I will try to give a bigger and romantic update next time, I am really out of time these days..**

Kartik's POV

It was an announcement to the flight, our hands were intertwined together, no words needed, sometimes, I think we better understand with other's silence and these incomplete words, just mess up the things and sometimes words are necessary to communicate to eradicate the slight difference if someone has. We walked hand in had towards the flight, we I asked out of blue, Naia's what's your seat number, she showed her ticket, my face went a little down but then a glint of naughtiness appear, I said," Well Mrs. Goenka, wow you would be sharing a flight with someone else.. Finally your dream comes true...". She looked perplexed, I eyes her towards her ticket, realizing her seat is different from mine, she looked shocked but then recover herself and said," I am also Mrs. Goenka, no one has the right to lay their hands, eyes or even thinking on my property, even if they are allowed to stand or sit in a distance of 1 metre. ", She completed her sentence in full Sherni avtar.

I was so happy to see her possessive side, punching her heart, I whispered," Haaye..!!! This Sherni mode, I really really love it, well let's see who became the prey of this Sherni.."

She asked me," Are you challenging me.."

I smirked at her and said," Well, let's see..".

 We entered the plane, I was a bit ahead, keeping the luggage in the upper section, and I sat down near the window area. Inner me was praying that she finally came to his seat, I was her to be a partner in any situation of the world. I felt someone sat beside me, my heart did a little dancing, I immediately turned and said," Finally, you are.. Here..", I stopped in between when I realized it was someone else. There was a pretty hot girl sitting beside me. If it would have been Kartik, he would have flirted with her surely but this Kartik belongs to only 1 woman. I slowly smiled at her introducing myself," Hi, Sorry..! I was expecting someone else.. My Name is Kartik Goenka..", I extended my hand and she took it shaking it more tightly," Hi.. No worries, I am Stella, Stella Marina.. You are handsome. Kartik..." The girl was totally staring, making me a bit uncomfortable, god Naira where are you saving me. I tried to get my hand from her grip but it seems she wants to hold it. I passed her small smile and finally took my hand back.

But she was nowhere to leave me,"So.. Kartik, are you going to Paris alone.."

I was about to clear all her doubts that I am going with my wife, but then suddenly I saw Naira's face, fuming in anger, I thought to play a little, she deserves this, so I said a little loud so that my voice reaches her loud and clear, though she still can hear us, yet I want to make more prominent for her," Yes, I am going. Alone to Paris..." I completed the sentence, emphasizing on Alone and Paris a bit, but this girl Stella, she started hitting on me," OOh great even I am going alone.. You know we can be together.."

I was shocked, I asked ," Excuse me..", She made an expression and said," OOh.. I mean.. You know", .She neared me a little, took my body a little back, not having much space though," I mean you are handsome, I am hot, we can have a great time in Paris..", saying she winked at me and my eyes went wide. What the hell, ooh my god the plan actually backfires on me, only my Sherni can save me from this woman, I was wondering about her, when there was tap on Stella's shoulder, and there is standing my life, my wife in her tigress mode. But poor girl Stella was unaware of what is now going to happen to her. I laughed at myself for not making it evident about the consequences.

Naira's POV

I was challenged, but Mr. Kartik goenka doesn't know me, I can beat him and whom so ever sat beside him, for a minute I sat on my seat thinking for the excuses I need to make to the person and exchange the seat when I see a girl, looking really hot, well if someone would wear tight clothes, they are ought to look hot, was talking to my husband, but I not in such fair distance that I can't listen what they are talking. That bimbo was flirting with my husband, my husband how dare she and above all Mr. Husband, he is equally giving weightage to her flirting. That's it, they are gone even before take off.

I straightforwardly went to him and tapped on her shoulder. The girl seemed to be leaning on my man, so I brought her from her la la land and said in my stern yet a plain voice," Excuse me, can you exchange your seat with me..!!", she looked at me like an alien and shrugged her shoulders," No, I can't so.. You see me and my boyfriend.. Are travelling.. TOGETHER"

Both me and Kartik shouted in union," Boyfriend..!!", I was shocked and I could see he was equally shocked. The air-hostess came to ask if there was any problem, before that bimbo could say, I said," No..we'll handle it..", as soon she went I turned towards that blonde and said," Boyfriend..!!", I crossed my arms across my chest and switched on my sherni mode, she said without having knowledge," Yes, my boyfriend Kartik, so will you excuse us.."

I was so infuriated, not wanting to bang her head I said," So how long is my Husband is boyfriends' of yours.." As soon as I spilled the beans I could see her face went white and Kartik sat there suppressing his laugh. He is enjoying all this, smirking at me, Kartik you are dead. She turned towards him as if asking him," Kartik.. Is it.." and before she could even complete her question I barged," Yes, it is right..", I showed my ring finger to her, and indicated towards Kartik's ring finger.

Her face was worth seeing, horrified and frightened, she immediately got up from there and took my ticket. She muttered a slight "Sorry", I sat there, but I was furious over Kartik. Soon I sat beside him, I pinched him hardly, she screamed but soon I covered his face. He looked at me all in shock and I smirked.

Kartik's POV

I was enjoying, wow my Sherni she is so good but then she pinched me, ooh my god so hard I looked at her in shock and there she was giving me a smirk smile. I rubbed my arm and asked slowly," What was this for.."

She closed a little distance and said in a bit an angry tone," For flirting with another woman..", I just blinked silently and smiled at her, before I could retort, the air-hostess announced to fasten the seatbelt and it was ready to take off. I clutched her arms in my tightly, no worrying about her expression and began our journey. This journey would surely be memorable.

** Hey Guys.. sorry for small update... hope you all would like it..**

**Please do vote and comment**