Part 51: Our Story (Last Part)

** Hi Guys, bringing the last part of the story....**

Naira's POV

" Paris was indeed the best romantic gateway I had..." I spoke finally, leaning my head on his shoulder. We were finally travelling back to home, our home. He intertwined his fingers with mine and said hoarsely in my ear," I hope it was better than our trip to the London outskirts''. I supported my chin on his shoulder giving my wide smile, I was so happy," Yes, cause this includes the feelings not just confined to me, because this time I knew that you also love me.."

He pecked my forehead, this assurance kiss always helped in my tough times, shining his mesmerizing smile to me, he leaned a little forward to me saying,"I hope your husband would be okay with this gateway..." I looked at him astonished and slightly punched his shoulder," Bass bhi karo Kartik..."

He punched his heart lightly," Haaye.... Kya karein.. jiski biwi itni hot hai... Can't control babes'',  I just hugged him and took a nap. I was indeed exhausted. All thanks for my husband who didn't leave me a minute to sleep and his shoulder and arms are the best place where I can relax. Soon we landed in our city, the place where we almost lost our love and now will start a new beginning.

Taking the cab, I hold on to his arms, on the way home," I can't believe I will be returning to my home, Kartik.. My Home.."I was very happy and the smile he returned back to me was showing equal happiness," Our Home sweetheart..." I nodded, indeed our home.

"Yes, Kartik, Our home.. A small heaven of Kartik and Naira...", He nodded his head and the rest of the journey we just glanced to the roads, though we have known it for years but this time it is different, everything is different, I feel different.

Soon we get down and reached to our door, when Kartik stopped me

"Allow me my Lady..", Saying he passed his bright smile and went inside asking me to stand there," Just be here Naira.."

Kartik's POV

I slowly put our luggage inside and searched for a thing I was thinking for so long, Finally I would it taking a marker I wrote something and went to the door only seeing my wife standing there curiously, I immediately pulled her cheeks, before she cold react," Aww, you look so cute.."

She asked again, peeing to what I bought," What is this..", I finally turned it around, showing the name plate, it was a wooden name plate," You remember this Naira, we had bought in the initial days of our company, it says "Made in Heaven" and with marker I just wrote our name, but I promise I get a new Name plate for ours..."

Her eyes filled with happy tears and her lips broke the huge smile, taking it from my hand, she caressed it," OOh My God.. Kartik.. This is perfect..!!"She herself hung it on the door and asked me," Now can I come.."

I simply nodded my head," No.. Allow me princess..", Saying I picked her up, while she hid her face on my shoulder. From the moment I have fallen for her, I have always dreamt to bring her like this in my house. Taking her to the bedroom, I placed her whispering," I always wanted to welcome you like this in my home.." She hugged me and I caressed her back, taking her in my embrace. Soon we broke, I cupped her face, no matter how much I told her, confessed to her yet again and again my heart wanted to say to her," I love you Naira" I whispered dangerously close to her lips.." I love you a lot..", I pecked her upper lips and whiserped again, cupping her face in my palms again and I said," You have become my life Naira..", I pecked her lower lip, wiping my nose with hers,"You stay in my heart..", I gave a quick peck ," I .. "My breath became more hoarse, she had already closed her eyes in anticipation," I.. Just..", I whispered like almost mumbling with air,"I love you.." I captured her lips, in a tender yet passionate way. The kiss to say how much I love her, it was just a mere touch of our lips, but had sent thousand current within our spine. She held my collar tightly, while I kissed her softly, soon we opened our mouths and savored each other passing our unsaid feelings through the kiss.