Part 40: Morning Romance (Mature)

Hi Guys, I am back with another update. This part has lot of mature content, I would request readers above 18+ to read.

Kartik’s POV

We both came out from the bathroom, where the towel was wrapping around my waist and she too was covered with the towel, from her bosom, till her upper thighs. I was a little ahead, but I felt his gaze on me and soon I turned. I saw her staring at her shamelessly, holding the door of the bathroom. I smirked at her and started moving toward her, closing the distance.

Naira’s POV

We came out of the bathroom, but I really can’t help myself staring at his well toned body, his walk, his touch. The moment we shared in the shower was not new, yet it gave a different feeling, I felt all charged up again. I felt like I was with him again. That’s true, I want to show him how much I missed and would do any possible thing for it. I didn’t realize when he reduced the gap between us and was closing the distance by coming towards me. By my involuntary action, I moved behind while he continued coming with a smile, a little smile like a small curve of lips was playing on his face. But I was too much into his eyes to notice what he is upto.

My back collided with the wardrobe behind, but our gaze was stuck with each other, he slowly came closer to me. I grasped a little breath, and clutched my towel more protectively, not caring about the towel but more like taking support of it to help myself in falling down when the man in front of me who claimed to be my husband stood very close to me. 

He caged me between his arms, putting them on both sides, restricting me from running from there, for a moment my mind and heart laughed at me. A couple of seconds before I was gazing at him and now when he is near, when I can savour him, now I am feeling shy all of a sudden.

I finally blinked and looked up to him, and soon my eyes collided with him again, I lost it, I lost in his pool of eyes. He came more near me, his hot breath was falling on my neck, Oh GOD why he has to be so breathtaking, he slowly titled his head and sucked.. Not kissed but sucked on the hickey he gave. I closed my eyes in anticipation, feeling more of his kisses, but I felt him going away. I opened my eyes to see he was staring at me and smirking. 

Kartik's POV

Her eyes were speaking different volume, when I neared her she took pleasure when I soothed the hickey, blood was flushed on her cheek, came more bear to her asking her

Irada kya hai Madam

But it seems she was too lost in me, to reply, I slowly moved my hands behind, opening the side drawer and taking my one of tie, and tied her hands and raised them up, and tangled the other half of the tie with the rod above. Blood flushed on her cheek, in anticipation, I whispered in her ear," Even I missed you too…and I will compensate for the days we missed each other ", Saying I kissed her cheek while she have me her smile, which was kind of permission for me, she closed her eyes savouring our intense closeness and here I was just want to watch her, made her painting in my mind of hers to grasp her forever there.

She opened her eyes, seeing no moment from my side, only to see I was staring at her lovingly and the same love I can see in her eyes also was pouring. I traced my fingers from her tied hand, giving her title tickle, but couldn't move and I was loving that expression on her face.

I slowly moved down, while she closed her eyes and small smile played on her lips, tracking from her slender elbow arms, i slid my fingers to her collarbone, crushing the thumb on her lips. She sighed loudly and licked my thumb arousing a different sensation in me. We both don't know what we do when are so close of each other. 

She was indeed aroused but her act of licking thumb hardens my member as well. She rubbed her knee with her another leg while I traced my same thumb not leaving her skin to her cheeks and nibbling it on her earlobe. I kissed her earlobe and whispered,"You are awakening a different new version on me ."

She whispered back," Let me see it then.."

I smirked while she gave me her shy smile, I could see the same love, passion pouring from her eyes. I untie her hands from the hook above but not releasing her hands and took her to bed carrying her in my arms. 

I softly placed her on the bed and tiring it again to the bed corner, she was looking at me in wonder what I am upto, I slowly moved towards her feet, kissing her fingers, looked at her, her eyes her shut and she has clutched the tie very tightly. I slowly move my fingers from her feet to her ankle, tracing to her knee, she moaned and it made me aroused a lot. I pulled her towel little up to svour her thighs, I made round round circles with my fingers on her plummpy soft thighs, she moaned loudly, saying my name," Ooh Kartik..", she struggle a bit to untie herself, it was giving her another pleasure and I was… I was already on a different cloud.

I slowly pulled her one leg up, resting on my shoulder, I kissed deeply on her inner thigh making her sigh deeply, I moved more inside kissing her entrance making her sigh more, she was taking quick breaths and I was just completely lost in her. I kissed again there and slowly very slowly entered my one finger. " Aah.." She moaned, I was busy giving more pleasures, I inserted my another finger and started doing in and out but slowly and also gave kisses to her abdomen and inner thigh, just pulling her towel a little up.

Soon she released her orgasm, kissing her and licking her juice I came above her removing her towel I untie her hands. Soon, I did she held my shoulders strongly engraving her nails in my skin. I removed my towel as well and went very much bear to her, blowing my hot breath in her face.

She closed her eyes in pleasure, I kissed her cheek and whispered in her ear," You like it.." She nodded her head, I bit her earlobe and said," Say it..". She stammered, the closeness and her orgasm was making her difficult to even speak, she stutter," Yes… ".

I slowly and steadily entered inside her she moaned, but this time I moaned as well,"Aah Naira.. you are beautiful.." I kissed her lips again for the long lasting kiss. I was still inside her, breaking the kiss I started moving but very delicately, Her nails were digging in my skin and we were making love, it seems like love making. After climaxing together I said beside her tugging the blanket above us we went for our own morning nap hugging while hugging each other.

** I HOPE you guys have liked it.
PLEASE do vote and Comment**