Prolouge

This story is about the lives of two men, well, more like boys.

Donghae is the newest student to enter the SM University of Performing Arts, hoping to fulfill his dream of being a professional dancer.

He soon realizes that his studies here won't be as easy as he expects.

Dancing wasn't the most popular subject at the school, so passing the first audition was a breeze for him.

Since he passed the first auditions, he's immediately moved into the advanced class, with only one other student enrolled there, Lee Hyukjae, better known as Eunhyuk.

Eunhyuk is one of the most feared students in school, alongside Yesung with his killer vocals and knowledge of all the students, and their leader Leeteuk with his killer smile and deceptive personality that can get him out of any punishment placed onto him or his friends.

As time goes by, Eunhyuk and Donghae are forced to spend late nights together in the practice room to make sure their dancing is on point to impress the judges and get closer and closer to their dreams.

Eunhyuk hates Donghae because of his strong personality and head strong attitude that makes it hard for Donghae to be afraid of him, which makes Donghae an admirable target for Eunhyuk.

What will happen as time goes on over the school year?